Problem Connecting with DJI GO 4 App
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carlosMME
New

United States

Hello Guys,

Im new to this about forums, so bare with me if i miss something.

So let me explain as detiled as possible from the begining.

I got a Phanthom 4 Advanced for free, cuz in my work they thought it was broken and tosted out. i manage to save it and now i have it with me. I have gotten some flights on it from a few months ago. I already started again, and tried to fix my controller. It was alwasy saying 0% battery, even if it left it all night long charging. And everything seems to be good with the powering, from charger, in to remote, and out to battery. Id keep getting one red blinking light and one white blinking light also. Everything will work. Drone will fly perfectly, and do everything fine. Just got anoyed from the beeping sound every time and disconected the speaker. But now i found out that i can only go to 1000 meters bc of battery critical level.

So i bought an almost new remote. got home today and when i try to pair it doesnt recognize the phone or the app, but it does charges the phone. Same with the computer. The computer recognize something its plugged in, but thats about it.and the DJI Assistant doesnt recognize it either. But it does recognize the drone and it moves the camera, but thats what i can do with it. DJI GO 4 App keeps saying Disconected. And it wont connect. When i try it with the other remote it does work fine and it recognizes is and opens the app from the second i put the usb in, which doesnt happens with the new one, only charges.

Also tried opening both of them and chaging the us plate, and still the same, tried chaging batteries, and both keeps doing the same. So now i know neither of them have problem with the battery, nor the USB part.

IMPORTANT:
New Remote is Model: GL300A
Old Remote is Model: GL300C

I saw that affect, but just by a bit when distance and all that, I dont know if it does affect that much when pairing.

Please let me know what i can do. And if you need anymore info about this that i can provide.

Thank You very much in Advance.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Where did you purchase the new RC, it seems that you purchased a wrong RC. GL300A is a Phantom 3 Adv/Pro RC. You can compare the Flight mode Switches of the two controllers.
2017-11-20
Use props
carlosMME
New

United States

Diana you're right. They are different I feel so dumb now. Luckily it cost me only $80. But will I be able to connect that one with my phantom 4 or the dji go 4 app? Bc it doesn't connect to any of them dji go or dji go 4. But it does connect to my phantom 4 tho.

If there is no possibility, how can I fix my phantom 4 remote with the battery problem?

Thanks for your answer
2017-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules