Control Drone Movement with Mobile Movement
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9ea248c1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24098 ft
Australia

This app might be stupid but thought to get some user feedback on it and possibly get some ideas from users to what we can develop taht can be useful. It is only for Android phones.
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... om.jorc.amirphantom
Please do it in an open space and flip back the controller button if it goes too fast.
2017-11-21
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Haha ill let others beta test this app before i try it on mine paid way to much money to have it crash due to what apears to be untested software.
Think ill give it a miss
2017-11-21
Use props
fans9ea248c1
lvl.2
Australia

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-11-21 03:07
Haha ill let others beta test this app before i try it on mine paid way to much money to have it crash due to what apears to be untested software.
Think ill give it a miss

I have actually tried it. It wont get out of control if you have at least 20m space aournd you
2017-11-21
Use props
fans9ea248c1
lvl.2
Australia

A crazy idea, if you have spark or mavic it seems you can directly connect the phone to the drone rather than the control. Then you can use Teamviewer to control your phone remotely and likely to fly the drone further. I only have Phantom and couldnt test this myself.
2017-11-21
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

It sounds like a good idea but i still think ill stick with the rc that came with it. Im sure dji would not cover any warranty if your drone was to crash while using third party apps such as this.
That fact alone is enough to put me off using it..
2017-11-21
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

I'm sticking with the one that brought me.
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules