7156 41 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

GrantLeggett Posted at 2018-6-20 06:24
Yes.  I have now read several related posts on the issue.  Dark blue circles on a black background... hmm

"Dark blue circles on a black background... hmm"

Not the best contrast is it, I would have thought they might have changed it by now.
2018-6-20
Use props
fansde714100
New

GrantLeggett Posted at 2018-6-19 15:08
Hello all;
I have an iPhone 7 plus with the latest app (June 12th 2018) and firmware for the Mavic Pro.  After having half of my screen covered by the before mentioned warning, "enhanced warning zone" for all of my flying this date, I found a temporary fix.  Immediately after receiving the message, if I touched to DJI logo at the top left of the flight/camera screen returning to the "enter device" or "start flying screen", and then reentered the flight screen, the message was gone and I could continue flying unrestricted by the message, until I landed and started up the Mavic again.  I'd have to go through the same routine again for every time I powered down then up again.  
I hope this helps a few of u for awhile till a proper fix is found.  And FYI I wasn't within 30 miles of a restricted zone, but that's another issue.

Thanks for your insight.  This worked for me.
2018-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules