blinking yellow light-osmo moblile no longer works
1334 2 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yourdreamvacati
New
United States

I bought an Osmo mobile in June for my Italy trip, it worked very sketchy then with my iPhone stabilizer, I had to manually set the phone upright as it kept wilting many times, when it held a balance it was fine, joystick didn't work, basically I used it as a stabilizer and pushed the buttons on the phone to film.
I am now going to Asia next month and bought an IPhone 8 to get better film for my blog.
Pulled out the Osmo mobile to try this again, charged up the batteries and it is flashing yellow. Won't work at all, wildly flailed about cracking the screen (fortunately I had safety glass which was all that cracked).  Called support and was told that it won't work with an iPhone 8 and I need to go back and get my iPhone 7 to film.
This seems crazy. I spend $300 5 months ago and now have to go out and buy something new to film? I leave in three weeks- help!
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please ensure that you balance the gimbal when your osmo mobile is off. Any message from the app? We would like to solve the problem when you use IPhone 8 with osmo mobile.
Please provide us more details. And sorry that IPhone 8 is not fully tested and it is not included in our recommended list for now.
2017-11-21
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-21 22:27
Please ensure that you balance the gimbal when your osmo mobile is off. Any message from the app? We would like to solve the problem when you use IPhone 8 with osmo mobile.
Please provide us more details. And sorry that IPhone 8 is not fully tested and it is not included in our recommended list for now.

Elektra, will DJI be updating the OM Firmware and/or the Go App to be compatible with the new I Phone X, I will be purchasing one soon and need to use my OM with it as well ??
2017-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules