Buyers Remorse p4p
696 4 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tLOu3zV
New
Australia

I bitterly regret buying my p4p.

Just had an email survey about my purchase but it wasnt about customer satisfaction but rather why I didn't buy from the dji online store.
Then I go into the app and am confronted by an ad for Black Friday sales.
I am having major problems with version inconsistencies. My p4p will not even return to home.

Updating and version control is not covered by the app. Ie I just don't know if both contrller are up to date or not.

Go4 app will work from my samsung phone but not my samsung tablet.

It will take weeks to sort out this mess.

Very unhappy.
2017-11-21
Use props
djiuser_tLOu3zV
New
Australia

Ps have only had it a few days.
2017-11-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

djiuser_tLOu3zV Posted at 2017-11-21 14:29
Ps have only had it a few days.

In that case you should perhaps devote some more time to learning about the aircraft. These are not 'take out of the box and fly' models, you need to read the manual thoroughly and read through the threads on this forum.

When you say it does not even return to home, I wonder if instead of returning, it just lands where it is? If so, that is one of the features of the aircraft, when it is inside of 20 Metres from home, it lands straight down, outside 20 Metres, it will return home.
2017-11-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Updating and version control is not covered by the app. Ie I just don't know if both contrller are up to date or not.

It will take weeks to sort out this mess.

That sounds more like 10-20 minutes rather than weeks.
If you need to sort out firmware versions, go to:  https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads
... and download Assistant 2, install it on your computer, connect your Phantom (switched on)  to the computer and run Assistant 2.

2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

There will be a reminder if new firmware is available. You can check the current firmware here: Launching DJI GO 4>General Settings>About.
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules