Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
So is iPhone 6 now incompatible?
3948 8 2017-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

[size=14.666666984558105px]I use the iPad Air 2 and after all updates in firmware to my i1 and DJI Go update to .22 the bird is flying better and further than ever, last weekend was perfect, no wind clear skies and in the high 70s. What a difference from flying in mid summer heat, where 3500' with wind surfers meant broken video feed, I made it past that mark with maybe a couple of momentary freezes. Really happy. However, I had the bright idea pf doing the litchi fpv trick tonight and to my disappointment find that in both litchi and DJI Go, the video feed does the same scan I got when I erroneously used an iPad 2 and it couldn't handle the app.
[size=14.666666984558105px]Does this mean that my iPhone 6 is now obsolete and if I want to fly Litchi fpv I need to upgrade my phone?
[size=14.666666984558105px]tear dripping down to the floor in slo mo!

2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

If the image is breaking and you experienced a bad transmission, please try to clean up the cache files.
And you should avoid the direct sunshine on your IPad.   
Try to change another cable and close other apps when you use DJI GO.
2017-11-22
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I tried this late at night, say 10-11 pm and it was a cool night, then i brought the craft into my apartment, cache is disabled all apps closed and memory cleared, so I covered all the bases Elektra. The cable I used is the one supplied with my 3 month old iMac that has never been taken out of the house, granted I use a shorty with the iPad Air that works fine and I did not try that one. I pretty much covered all the bases, only common denominator with both apps litchi and djigo is the iPhone, maybe I'll make goggles for the iPad LOL
2017-11-22
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Too much drone, too little phone.  I have an iPhone 6 as well.  It's on it's last legs.  Not enough RAM for future applications...
2017-11-22
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2017-11-22 17:53
Too much drone, too little phone.  I have an iPhone 6 as well.  It's on it's last legs.  Not enough RAM for future applications...

ANd I thought racing watercraft was a bottomless pit. Mohmonee  Mohmonee  Mohmonee  Mohmonee  Mohmonee  Mohmonee  Mohmonee  Mohmonee  
2017-11-22
Use props
Jbundy63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9583182 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to get rid of my iPhone 6 and upgraded to a 8 due to lack of RAM and memory which showed up while flying my P3P, P4 and Inspire 1 then when I purchase the MMP it would just totally shut off, freeze up but with the new 8 all works great.
2018-1-25
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

OK I must report, though I haven't done a full flight yet, after changing battery on my 6 connection issues I was having disappeared, connection is now solid with no green screen pixelating or scanning, so as I imagined the battery was a big issue affecting the performance of the phone, As Apple admitted, processor slowed way down to prevent damage to the phone due to low power. I think my 6 will have at least another year in it maybe 2, anyway it is my flight control backup as I mainly use an iPad Air 2
2018-1-25
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

I use an iPhone 6s, and have no issues. Also have an iPad mini that is working fine, both devices have latest IOS, and latest Go app.
2018-2-4
Use props
Rebecca Owens
lvl.1

United States

Ups_Jeff Posted at 2018-2-4 15:40
I use an iPhone 6s, and have no issues. Also have an iPad mini that is working fine, both devices have latest IOS, and latest Go app.

When using your iPhone 6 when taking sphere pictures 180 and a wide angle do they come up right in the DJI Fly app? Because on mine it doesn’t they come up regular pictures and say AEB instead of showing the sphere like when I used my boyfriends iPhone 11 Didn’t have to do anything I opened up the DJI Fly app and the pictures were already done and the sphere photo was really cool and spinning but it doesn’t work on my iPhone 6 any suggestions?
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules