Quick question about my warranty please
557 8 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akpe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello guys

So i got a phantom 4 pro dec 2016, manufacturers warranty was suppose to last for one year (till next month dec). I sent my drone for repair few weeks ago and got a replacement drone (a new one).
When does this warranty end? Next month or next year dec?

2017-11-22
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I believe within EU if you got a brand new the warranty starts over from when you receive it.
Also they can't keeping doing repairs that don't hold without warranty extension, otherwise they could just keep doing crap until finally the warranty ran out.
2017-11-22
Use props
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

Warranty is assigned to the product, not the purchase.  If they replaced your item, then that new item's warranty should be effective the day you registered it.
2017-11-22
Use props
Akpe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks guys
2017-11-22
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I hate to contradict, but the above posts don't make any sense to me.  I would think the general warranty would end Dec 2017.  They can't just keep giving you new free ACs every 11 months forever on a single purchase.  

I may be wrong, but it would surprise me.  

Also, our experience here in the USA is that when you send your AC in for repair, they send you another one, but it's a used one or a refubished one.  They don't send you a brand new one.  If the OP is paying for some kind of DJI Care service, then things might be different, but he didn't mention it.  
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Akpe, did you use the DJI refresh? Please note that the warranty period will not extend.
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-11-22 07:23
I hate to contradict, but the above posts don't make any sense to me.  I would think the general warranty would end Dec 2017.  They can't just keep giving you new free ACs every 11 months forever on a single purchase.  

I may be wrong, but it would surprise me.  

If you have any unpleasant experience in your case, please inform us and provide me your case number for better assistant. If you get a refubished drone, it should function as well as a brand new one.
2017-11-23
Use props
Akpe
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-23 00:32
Akpe, did you use the DJI refresh? Please note that the warranty period will not extend.

Dji refresh? Where do i find that option and what is it for?
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Akpe Posted at 2017-11-23 04:25
Dji refresh? Where do i find that option and what is it for?

Akpe, sorry for the late response. You can buy the refresh for your drone. Please check more information in the following link: https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... dsite&from=nav.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules