Shou App
1286 3 2015-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bostonlines
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1045558 ft
United States

I've been trying to use the Shou app on my iPad Mini 2. Whenever I use it, it seems to affect my video transmission where the Inspire video starts to lag and pixelate. Also, when I playback the recorded video, the Inspire video is not recorded. I have Shou recording at 720p and I think it might be the lack of processing power on the iPad mini 2. Does anyone else have this problem with the iPad mini 2?
BL
2015-4-12
Use props
benjaminsink
lvl.2

United States

Never had issue with it before getting my inspire back from repair... It worked fine but I'd imagine it hits the iPads memory/RAM pretty hard. Basically is like recording with your camera and using a busy app like the DJI pilot program. Just sent my inspire back to dealer for a brand new replacement.
2015-4-12
Use props
arnfjorden
lvl.2

Sweden

bostonlines -

I had the same problems but solved it by selecting "Enable Hardware Decode" in "General settings".
Now it is just perfect.
2015-4-14
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

Nvideo Shield has hdmi out, memory card slot, 16gb memory, built in Streaming, and built in SCREEN RECORDING, and only cost $299 NEW.
(ipad mini has NONE of that, and u honestly only played with the sim a couple times prolly when u first got it)
Sell that pos ipad mini and get a Man's tablet -

Seriously though, sorry about ur probs. I was just arguing with a fanboy telling him that the 3rd party screen record and streaming apps is NOT reliable like "built in" features in the android operating system.

This thread is a perfect example -

Bob
2015-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules