Phantom 4 plus
800 3 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

I'm  bit confused about the crystal sky and the need for a phantom 4 pro+ remote controller.

In the past to use the crystal sky device with the phantom 4 pro it was necessary to purchase a phantom 4 pro + remote controller. However this is no longer the case. Now we can purchase either the 5.5" or 7.85" in high or ultra high brightness and connect the device to a regular phantom 4 pro remote controller.

I just want to make sure I have this correct.

2017-11-22
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is correct - you can use the 5.5" and 7.85" Crystalsky Displays with a P4 or a P4Pro (non-plus version).  But, you will also need to purchase a Crystalsky mount for your P4 or P4Plus controller, which has the USB connection to the bottom of the Crystalsky and a permanently attached USB cable extending from the back of the mount - you connect this USB cable to the back of your RC as usual.
2017-11-22
Use props
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

TheMann58 Posted at 2017-11-22 15:20
That is correct - you can use the 5.5" and 7.85" Crystalsky Displays with a P4 or a P4Pro (non-plus version).  But, you will also need to purchase a Crystalsky mount for your P4 or P4Plus controller, which has the USB connection to the bottom of the Crystalsky and a permanently attached USB cable extending from the back of the mount - you connect this USB cable to the back of your RC as usual.

Thanks for the concise reply. I'll pick up the mounting bracket too.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mann has explained very clearly, appreciate your support to DJI.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.
2017-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules