580 3 2017-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KBerrah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4035174 ft
Switzerland

Hi,

I've been using the "DJI GO 4" app on my Apple iPhone mobile since the beginning and it's showing "Total Distance 710'811m" LV29.
Then I tried to use an Apple iPad with the "DJI GO 4" app. and I observed on the website that the LV has been reinitialized. Actually showing LV2.
Switched back to my mobile, the counter is right on the mobile, but not in sync on the website.

Question:
- what kind of infos are exchanged between the mobile app "DJI GO 4" and the dji.com website ? total flying distance? flight logs? can we force to sync. both (mobile to dji.com)?

Thanks for any clarification.
KBerrah

2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If it is the LV between the forum and DJI GO 4 app, they are different. The level of the forum is counted by your participants on the forum, it is not the same as the one on the app.
For your question, the flight distance will be exchanged between the app and forum.
For the level of the forum, please check this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=332382
2017-11-22
Use props
KBerrah
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4035174 ft
Switzerland

Oh now I got it.
- LVL forum participation is different from LV flying experience displayed on GO 4 mobile App.
- Flying distance automatically in sync. between GO 4 App. and forum.
Thank you!
2017-11-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I didn’t understand the difference at first. It’s all a bit confusing
2017-11-23
Use props
Advanced