Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-25 13:55
The website does not work anymore, but they have included a list to find year - month - day of production.
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/mavic-pro-build-info-serial-number.3626/page-5

That's what I used when I researched this - mine is E-9-T (27 September 2017). Clever code breakers eh! Note that it's the date of the manufacture being completed and won't include quality control and shipping from Shenzhen, Guangdong in China. So mine arrived in the UK last month to Apple as a totally brand new unit. It's a good way to assess if a 'brand new drone' has been sat in a storage box for half a year or not (bearing in mind that the batteries should not sit around for more than three months without a charge/discharge cycle being LiPo's)!
2017-11-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

A CW Posted at 2017-11-25 14:06
That's what I used when I researched this - mine is E-9-T (27 September 2017). Clever code breakers eh! Note that it's the date of the manufacture being completed and won't include quality control and shipping from Shenzhen, Guangdong in China. So mine arrived in the UK last month to Apple as a totally brand new unit. It's a good way to assess if a 'brand new drone' has been sat in a storage box for half a year or not (bearing in mind the batteries should sit around for more than three months without a charge/discharge cycle being LiPo's!

Clever they are indeed.
I will check soon.
2017-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules