Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Ronin M Announced
3832 16 2015-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

2015-4-12
Use props
IMHere
New
United States

Has the Canon C100 mkii been tested on it? I'm using it on the original Ronin but had to buy extender arms in order to fit the eyepiece. Would extender arms work on the M is the camera doesn't quite fit?
2015-4-13
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

No, the new arms are single cast of Magnesium alloy.
2015-4-13
Use props
trftrf
New

Luxembourg

Quiet?

Is the new DJI Ronin M as noisy as the latest DJI Ronin or did you manage to make it quieter?

2015-4-14
Use props
IMHere
New
United States

DJI-Darryl Posted at 2015-4-14 03:20
No, the new arms are single cast of Magnesium alloy.

Thanks! Have you tested the Canon C100 mkii yet?
2015-4-14
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

cmon give us some footage from your new toy mmM
2015-4-17
Use props
angelis
New

United Kingdom

Also interested in whether the C100 mk2 will fit on the Ronin-M.
2015-4-17
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

is there gonna be a small compact case for it? i might postpone couple projects if it ships midsummer
oh nice movie btw..although i'd prefer a 2min action short with tricky takes
2015-4-27
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

ok nice its been released...but whats in the package? Does it include the stand for balancing? wireless contr. and case? I guess the thumb joystic is optional?
2015-4-28
Use props
johnmont250
lvl.3

United States

anyone here order one?   i am waitng for mine to be shipped, should be soon as my payment has been confirmed by dji...... looks really nice....  cant wait!
i ahve a c100mki, i wil try.....
2015-4-29
Use props
curtisjamesphot
lvl.1

Canada

I ordered one. Says 7-10 days before it'll be shipped. Can anyone tell me the diameter of the top handle bars, and if the original ronin monitor / accessory mount will fit
2015-4-30
Use props
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

noipego Posted at 2015-4-28 16:03
ok nice its been released...but whats in the package? Does it include the stand for balancing? wirel ...

you have all the answers here. Included stand, no case or wireless thumb controller. Considering the price of 1399 dollars, it's quite a pretty good deal.
http://www.dji.com/product/ronin-m/faq
2015-5-1
Use props
noipego
lvl.3
Greece

looking for mounting clamp as im also waiting for M....i dont see any on DJI store...B&H has the original DJI clamp (out of stock atm) but it costs 120usd (wow thats 1/3 of my monitor's price lol what a rip off!!)
Anyone knows of other third party clamps that will fit on the Ronin-M bars at normal price?
2015-5-1
Use props
curtisjamesphot
lvl.1

Canada

noipego Posted at 2015-5-1 22:57
looking for mounting clamp as im also waiting for M....i dont see any on DJI store...B&H has the ori ...

I'm waiting for the same. $120 for a clamp is steep without even a ballhead attached and we don't even know if it will fit the ronin M. I emailed DJI about the diameter size of the tubing, but no response yet. If it's 25mm there's a ton of good options. Otherwise I may just build one diy. Either way I'll probably have to wait till I have the M in hand
2015-5-1
Use props
Nicjones
New

United States

curtisjamesphot Posted at 2015-5-1 23:50
I'm waiting for the same. $120 for a clamp is steep without even a ballhead attached and we don't  ...

Same issue here.  I talked to a dealer who had one in stock and the bars are smaller.  26mm is what he believed, I've seen 25mm on the Cinemilled website where they are selling a $30 plastic shim to make those $120 ones work on the m. Any links to some 3rd party 25mm options would help, having trouble nailing a good one down.
2015-5-12
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

curtisjamesphot Posted at 2015-5-1 07:47
I ordered one. Says 7-10 days before it'll be shipped. Can anyone tell me the diameter of the top ha ...

The original accessory mount does not fit on Ronin-M
2015-5-12
Use props
curtisjamesphot
lvl.1

Canada

Nicjones Posted at 2015-5-13 04:26
Same issue here.  I talked to a dealer who had one in stock and the bars are smaller.  26mm is wha ...

ordered these, adjustable, 1/4" & 3/8" mounts, solid
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/pr ... p_with_Ratchet.html
2015-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules