3758 12 2017-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

[size=14.6667px]Any idea why this is happening to the recorded video and video feed to iPads? Vertical lines running throughout the video.This will be the third job this has been happening at. Rebooted drone-same issue. R and R the X5s same issue . Pull the battery, cycle power on everything and R and R camera then it worked. So is this a camera issue, camera connection to drone issue or the drone itself... I forgot to add that this is NOT on the latest firmware as that is another rotten can of worms..lol
[size=14.6667px]I have seen others that have had similar issues but I am just not sure what solved this. Thanks
Video Fail 1.jpg
Image-1.jpg
2017-11-23
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Given as it is already messed up, why not try the latest firmware update to the I2 and the X5S for the Cinecore 2.1?

Might help, but I suspect the sensor has failed to interlace properly and probably will need to go in when others have shown the same problem.

Good luck.
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Just to clarify, did this issue happen to original footage in SD card and SSD card and image transmission in your mobile device?
We suggest to update the firmware, please provide more original footage for further analysis if the problem persists, thank you.
2017-11-23
Use props
epicjib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3016060 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-23 23:26
Just to clarify, did this issue happen to original footage in SD card and SSD card and image transmission in your mobile device?
We suggest to update the firmware, please provide more original footage for further analysis if the problem persists, thank you.

Yes this happened to the Micro SD card recording, on the iPad screen and the recording on the iPad.  I will try to refresh the current software as it has been working for the past 7 months. If it happens after that I guess it all goes back for warranty.
2017-11-24
Use props
Therecordyou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29386 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

epicjib Posted at 2017-11-24 08:43
Yes this happened to the Micro SD card recording, on the iPad screen and the recording on the iPad.  I will try to refresh the current software as it has been working for the past 7 months. If it happens after that I guess it all goes back for warranty.

Did you manage to fix it ? I am having the same problem with my spark
2017-12-30
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

Taking into account the numerous negative posts that they have received and commented on in regard to FW,  I am astonished to read below that DJI have advised that you update to the latest version of the firmware. It's beyond belief.
2017-12-30
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-23 23:26

truly unbelievable advice.
2017-12-30
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

They have to say that unfortunately otherwise it lacks a reference point to this specific issue. You are absolutely right, it will lead to more issues after updating. Don't use it for any professional work unless you have a spare one as a backup.
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DTK Posted at 2017-12-30 13:48
They have to say that unfortunately otherwise it lacks a reference point to this specific issue. You are absolutely right, it will lead to more issues after updating. Don't use it for any professional work unless you have a spare one as a backup.

I do not agree, firmware is released to fix and optimize some issues and to improve the stability, we apologize if there is any problem after firmware updating, but not all the issues are caused by firmware.
If any user encounters any problem, you are welcome to post the details here and we and our engineers will do our best to get it addressed.
2017-12-30
Use props
chichid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675 ft
France

Hello,

Any news about this, I have the same issue. I don't if I will have to send the drone to the SAV to DJI for reparation.
I tried different lenses, the 15mm DJI, the laowa 7,5mm and the 42mm olympus, and the same issue for all lenses...
Hereby, screenshots and shortcut showing the issue.
2018-12-6
Use props
glen mcdowell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 815102 ft
  • >>>
United States

As of today I'm having the same problem.  Anyone have a fix?
2019-2-25
Use props
glen mcdowell
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

glen mcdowell Posted at 2-25 18:32
[view_image]

As of today I'm having the same problem.  Anyone have a fix?

Screen shot doesn't show it as well as the other examples but it's the same problem.  Please advise.

Thanks!
2019-2-25
Use props
glen mcdowell
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I sent my aircraft and camera in for repair and it was determined that it was the gimbal controller board.  Unfortunately mine was out of warranty. Parts $66, labor $65.  $131 plus tax. Free shipping though!
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules