"Cannot record video. Allow DJI GO to access your Mic"
3742 15 2017-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dcamargo28
New

Brazil

Hi. Is anyone else having this message when trying to use DJI GO on a Glaxy S7 Edge? I turn on the app and when I start recording, it says "Cannot record video. Allow DJI GO to access your Mic". It was not happening before and DJI GO has not updated itself to the new version of Android. So far nothing has been done, I think. Has any of you guys experienced this problem? Just for you to know, I shot a feature documentary on it and had no problems whatsoever. Since the last Android update this is happening. Now, if I want to shoot something, cannot use the app, but the S7 photo and video recorder.
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sorry for the trouble it brings.  Are you using osmo mobile? The situation is reflected to our engineers. You can use HID recording or IOS devices. The problem will be issued in the next version of app.
2017-11-24
Use props
etie
New
Flight distance : 38990 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I'm also having the same problem on the Google Pixel 2 XL. Can you please fix this issue ASAP. Thank you.
2017-12-4
Use props
johnny funk
New
Russia

i have this problem too with nexus 5x, please help
2017-12-23
Use props
GhettoSuperStar
lvl.1
United States

has this issue been fixed?
2017-12-23
Use props
johnny funk
New
Russia

no, i tried reinstall app, and no result.
2017-12-23
Use props
fans24c83282
New
United States

I am also having trouble with Google Pixel 2 XL. This has not been resolved........ What a POS Christmas present.
2017-12-25
Use props
ewalsh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173586 ft
United States

DJI... the app is worthless without this fix!
2018-1-8
Use props
kostasgur
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1016867 ft
  • >>>
Greece

The same problem with Huawei Mate 10 pro!
2018-1-14
Use props
fans4bd83f29
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207776 ft
Canada

Adding myself to the list of people who cannot use the DJI GO app with the Osmo mobile because of the message "Cannot record video.Allow DJI GO to access your Mic."  Google Pixel XL with all the updates, both to the android software and the DJI GO App.
2018-1-19
Use props
Cem Bilgen
lvl.1
Turkey

please help me.I can not take a video because of the same problem with the mate 10 pro.
2018-1-20
Use props
brucemcclinton
lvl.1
United States

Same problem here.  Please fix.  Without a fix this is a very expensive boat anchor.
2018-1-20
Use props
Quazix
New
Sweden

Hello, still an issue using pixel phone (android 8.1.0) and latest app 3.1.26 updated 23 January 2018, unable to record wants me to give access to mic which it has. Hope for another update or fix soon to address this issue so we could all start using our devices. Thanks
2018-1-29
Use props
Quazix
New
Sweden

Quazix Posted at 2018-1-29 13:15
Hello, still an issue using pixel phone (android 8.1.0) and latest app 3.1.26 updated 23 January 2018, unable to record wants me to give access to mic which it has. Hope for another update or fix soon to address this issue so we could all start using our devices. Thanks

Saw an update this morning from play store v3.1.28 update 06 Feb 2018 and gave it a quick test, finally it works!!! recording vid and taking snaps via button. Hurray, thanks Looking forward to using this now to test further.
2018-2-6
Use props
Airtyme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207776 ft
Canada

Seconding Quazix's statement, as of the Feb 6th update, this is resolved for me on a Pixel XL as well.
2018-2-6
Use props
Balmori
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107497 ft

"Fixed" i just switched the storage to my internal memory and start recording... Im using Galaxy S9+ and the till phots worked fine but when i tried to record, pops the "Cannot record video. Allow DJI GO to access your Mic" message. But no anymore... sucks that i cant use the external SD but at lease i can record now
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules