10061 58 2017-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arcicorsa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 235892 ft
Czechia

DaMa Posted at 2017-11-29 12:31
Here in germany everything is not seen so seriously ..., see car industry and the brand new "Glyphosat" history. Do not see everything so closely, the important thing is that everything is regulated ... For me, the weather plays a bigger role

Do you want to say that when manufacturers violate the laws, is that ok? Really interesting opinion..
2017-11-30
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Arcicorsa Posted at 2017-11-30 02:05
Do you want to say that when manufacturers violate the laws, is that ok? Really interesting opinion..

No, certainly not, but in Europe reality... This is not the fault of the manufacturer. Is it not so, that we consumers play a big role here because we want everything from China? Are your car or your underpants not from China? OK, the pants perhaps from India ...
2017-11-30
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-26 22:08
Arcicorsa, please note that we do not break the law and we use 5.8 G channel which is allowed in EU. You can use an IOS device to link the spark for further check. If the IOS device fails to search the wifi, please send your spark back and provide us the case number, we will locate the problem. Thanks for your attention.

Hey DJI! If it is @Arcicorsa right and I am not in law in my contry, I want my money for Spark back! Should I have be afraid that  I destroy law in my country with spark?
2017-12-1
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Flip_L Posted at 2017-11-25 04:49
thanks for correcting me. As far as I understand it, this doesn't change the fact, that the used channels 149-165 are fine according to ETSI. The thing is that Android devices including CrystalSky do not support them. I don't know how this could be fixed by DJI (other than OTG).

I don’t know a thing about this tech bubbles but I can connect from RC to Crystalsky via WiFi and fly the Spark on 5.8Ghz up to 220m before losing the signal in low density urban areas.When flying in downtown range might be the same or a lot less depending on several factors.
I tried the otg today and it works mostly the same, I can’t chose from 2.4and 5.8Ghz and I lose detailed info on the battery status, didn’t experience other issues.
The one and only time i tried otg on iOS the bird would lose signal after 20 meters of altitude...
I live in north Italy.
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

lumidair Posted at 2017-12-1 06:00
Hey DJI! If it is @Arcicorsa right and I am not in law in my contry, I want my money for Spark back! Should I have be afraid that  I destroy law in my country with spark?

Hi, sir. DJI does not break the law, we are officially allowed to sell in Europe. Please note that some Android phones in Europe can search 5.1 G channel instead of 5.8 G channel. That's why the wifi scanner in computer could show spark's wifi. Also, IOS devices can search the wifi of spark. Thanks for your attention.  
2017-12-3
Use props
Arcicorsa
lvl.4
Czechia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-3 03:19
Hi, sir. DJI does not break the law, we are officially allowed to sell in Europe. Please note that some Android phones in Europe can search 5.1 G channel instead of 5.8 G channel. That's why the wifi scanner in computer could show spark's wifi. Also, IOS devices can search the wifi of spark. Thanks for your attention.

Interestingly, the European authorities speak the opposite.

Another interesting thing is that shortly after we transmitted information to the European Dji about the violation of EU law, a patch for Dji GO4 4.1.18 was released. specifically v432 which prohibits switching between 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz (lets you switch to 2.4Ghz AC-RC link, but within a few seconds it will switch back to 5.8Ghz). This suggests that you are either forbidden to talk about the problem, let alone confess it or you are not sufficiently informed from superior. In the evening, I will show the video of an problem.

WiFi NOT work.png

2017-12-3
Use props
Arcicorsa
lvl.4
Czechia

Arcicorsa Posted at 2017-12-3 05:41
Interestingly, the European authorities speak the opposite.

Another interesting thing is that shortly after we transmitted information to the European Dji about the violation of EU law, a patch for Dji GO4 4.1.18 was released. specifically v432 which prohibits switching between 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz (lets you switch to 2.4Ghz AC-RC link, but within a few seconds it will switch back to 5.8Ghz). This suggests that you are either forbidden to talk about the problem, let alone confess it or you are not sufficiently informed from superior. In the evening, I will show the video of an problem.

The last message is not confirmed. After the reinstallation of Dji GO 4, the problem was no longer apparent. If anyone has the same problem, just uninstall and reinstall the application. The error occurs probably when PATCH is applied to the already installed application.

For the second half of the previous message I apologize Dji!
2017-12-3
Use props
lumidair
lvl.4
Slovakia

@DJI Potřebujeme vaši zpětnou vazbu!
2017-12-19
Use props
djiuser_ah3HxAM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 318970 ft
Czechia

I'm using 4.1.15 because of last working OTG. How do  you let channel to be set automatically, but force 2.4? Typically i know i want use OTG + 2.4, because 5.8 is useless. But i want the RC to choose most free channel in 2.4 spectre. I even cannot check channel and select some free manually, because after selecting 2.4 i can connect only by OTG and i cannot choose wifi channels or even see them when im on OTG. Btw. do you have some tip how to switch back to 5.8 from 2.4? I found only one solution to reset RC and pair again with AC.
2017-12-27
Use props
Vyborny83
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166014 ft
Czechia

djiuser_ah3HxAM Posted at 2017-12-27 10:33
I'm using 4.1.15 because of last working OTG. How do  you let channel to be set automatically, but force 2.4? Typically i know i want use OTG + 2.4, because 5.8 is useless. But i want the RC to choose most free channel in 2.4 spectre. I even cannot check channel and select some free manually, because after selecting 2.4 i can connect only by OTG and i cannot choose wifi channels or even see them when im on OTG. Btw. do you have some tip how to switch back to 5.8 from 2.4? I found only one solution to reset RC and pair again with AC.

Downgrade the DJI GO 4 to 4.1.14. This version will allow you to choose the band and the channel everytime you power on the Spark (it does not remember what you chose and always starts at default which is 5,8 GHz between RC and Spark).
2017-12-27
Use props
TudorD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 832480 ft
Romania

There are two solutions: reset, as mentioned, or an Apple phone/tablet (not iPad pro as I understand). Even in EU Apple products can  (illicit) use those illegal (in EU) 5.8 Wi-Fi bands.
2017-12-27
Use props
Matioupi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 922569 ft
France

it's not that those 5.8 GHz band are illicit in EU : they are allowed.
The issue is that many android phones do not allow them because :

- the autorization to use them has not been already included in many android versions and linux kernels (I encourage having a look at this : http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/wireless-regdb/ which is the mail list where maintainer of the linux part in charge of taking care of all countries regulations do exchange the "news" and patches)

- the allowed power on this 5.8 SRD band is so low that many manufacturer did purposely choose to not enable those channels because they will provide a very bad user experience anyway.

- the manufacturer did purposely choose not to allow them because they know a lot of infrastructure devices (routers) will not allow them at the same time and this will also result in a bad user experience

On the legal side of  things, there is one strange fact :

Spark RC is broadcast a "US" Wifi country code (worlwide, even in EU). This mecanism is known as 802.11d and allow the Wifi clients that connects to the router (RC is playing the role of a router) to then stick to the same regulatory domain.
This means that once connected to the Spark RC (if they can), our EU phones will stick to US regulations... Most often, they cannot connect in first place because they are already in a EU regdom and do not even see the Spark or Spark RC Wifi (because the internal phone mecanisms make it stick to EU domain from other info like cellular network)

One solution that may (do) work on some device is :

- remove ALL registrered wifi networks from your device (to prevent the wifi auto connection and then sticking to thos external wifi regdoms).
- disable SIM card and put phone in airplane mode (to prevent it sticking to EU regdom from cellular)

Shut Wifi Off and then On again. Before getting to its first Wifi network, the Wifi stack should be in a special regdom "00" (known as world regdom). This special regdom is specially designed to allow a first connection in all possible bands. That allows to see the Spark RC (even in 5.8 GHz)
Once your connect to this Wifi (before starting DJI GO4), it will stick to "US" regdom and everything should work (but strictly speeking, you will not follow the rules in terms of 5.8 GHz power).

This is only for the "phone to RC" or "phone to Spark" link, as the Spark to RC link follows it's own internal logics...
2017-12-27
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

I deal the Wi-Fi 5.8ghz with a simple solution....I put the resurrection remix rom on my old HTC One m8 which is supports dual band Wi-Fi,  and change the Wi-Fi country code to US....A used HTC One m8 costs 150€ it's powerful bad makes the job...BUT the problems with image transmission and app crash sphere panorama not stich still exist....
2017-12-27
Use props
Arcicorsa
lvl.4
Czechia

Matioupi Posted at 2017-12-27 11:14
it's not that those 5.8 GHz band are illicit in EU : they are allowed.
The issue is that many android phones do not allow them because :

Please show me wich ETSI document defining 802.11n protocol device (Spark) as a SRD device.

802.11n device is defined here http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi ... _301893v020007a.pdf and must meet specifications in this document..

Your statement is irrelevant.
2017-12-27
Use props
sashawell
New

Pakistan

Arcicorsa Posted at 2017-11-24 11:57
Dear Elektra,

Samsung Galaxy S7 and S6 they are OFFICIAL DJI SUPPORTED phones, you look here https://www.dji.com/spark/info . I quote:

Check out galaxy s7 and s8 overview here
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S8
2018-6-25
Use props
Sibstr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288940 ft
Czechia

Ahoj, nemáš pravdu!
Používání DJI Spark na frekvenci 5,8 Ghz je v České Republice legální.
Dokument Českého telekomunikačního úřadu "všeobecné oprávnění č. VO-R/10/12.2017-10 k využívání rádiových kmitočtů a k provozování zařízení krátkého dosahu" Čj. ČTÚ-70 774/2017-613 vydaný 19. prosince 2017 hovoří jasně o tom, že lze provozovat na kmitočtech 5725–5875 MHz blíže nespecifikované zařízení krátkého dosahu, jehož vyzářený výkon nepřesahuje 25mW, což Spark v režimu CE splňuje.
https://www.ctu.cz/sites/default/files/obsah/ctu/vseobecne-opravneni-c.vo-r/10/12.2017-10/obrazky/vo-r10-122017-10.pdf
http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/300400_300499/300440/02.02.01_30/en_300440v020201v.pdf

For other people who don't speak Czech.
The use of DJI Spark at the frequency of 5.8 GHz is legal in the Czech Republic.
And because these rules are based on EU legislation, I assume it is legal throughout the European Union.
2018-6-25
Use props
Arcicorsa
lvl.4

Sibstr Posted at 2018-6-25 06:20
Ahoj, nemáš pravdu!
Používání DJI Spark na frekvenci 5,8 Ghz je v České Republice legální.
Dokument Českého telekomunikačního úřadu "všeobecné oprávnění č. VO-R/10/12.2017-10 k využívání rádiových kmitočtů a k provozování zařízení krátkého dosahu" Čj. ČTÚ-70 774/2017-613 vydaný 19. prosince 2017 hovoří jasně o tom, že lze provozovat na kmitočtech 5725–5875 MHz blíže nespecifikované zařízení krátkého dosahu, jehož vyzářený výkon nepřesahuje 25mW, což Spark v režimu CE splňuje.

A to ti řekl někdo z ČTÚ?? V tom případě je podle tebe veškerá WiFi v 5Ghz SRD?? Srandisto.. Mám tu maily z ČTÚ kde se říká něco jiného... Dokonce jsem za svou mlčenlivost dostal od jisté firmy zadarmo AIR... Zajímavé, že ;-) ... Pořádně si to tu prohledej, tohle není jediné mé vlákno kde jsem to řešil.. Najdeš spoustu zajímavých informací včetně norem ETSI kde je vše jasně vysvětleno... Navíc co mám Air tak už mě to fakt vůbec netrápí..
2018-6-25
Use props
Sibstr
lvl.4
Czechia

Arcicorsa Posted at 2018-6-25 07:23
A to ti řekl někdo z ČTÚ?? V tom případě je podle tebe veškerá WiFi v 5Ghz SRD?? Srandisto.. Mám tu maily z ČTÚ kde se říká něco jiného... Dokonce jsem za svou mlčenlivost dostal od jisté firmy zadarmo AIR... Zajímavé, že ;-) ... Pořádně si to tu prohledej, tohle není jediné mé vlákno kde jsem to řešil.. Najdeš spoustu zajímavých informací včetně norem ETSI kde je vše jasně vysvětleno... Navíc co mám Air tak už mě to fakt vůbec netrápí..

Na vyjádření ČTÚ stále čekám, přeci jenom jsou tu nějaké úřední lhůty. Já nikde neříkám, že veškeré Wi-Fi v 5GHz je SRD, to s tím nemá nic společného.

Oficiálně jsem k tomu dohledat toto:
Č. pásma: 61
Kmitočtové pásmo: 5 725–5 875 MHz
Kategorie zařízení krátkého dosahu: Nespecifikovaná zařízení krátkého dosahu
Max. vysílací výkon: 25 mW e.i.r.p.

"Do kategorie nespecifikovaných zařízení krátkého dosahu patří všechny druhy rádiových zařízení bez ohledu na použití nebo účel, která splňují technické podmínky stanovené pro dané kmitočtové pásmo. Typická využití zahrnují telemetrii, dálkové řízení, poplašné systémy, přenos dat obecně a další aplikace."

Je to z tohoto dokumentu:
https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal- ... 13D0752&from=EN

Zatím jsem ve všech těch dokumentech nenarazil na nějaký výrazný problém.
Můžeš prosím sem odcitovat nějakou problematickou pasáž a přihodit k ní i odkaz na dokument, ze kterého pochází?
Já stále čekám na vyjádření ČTÚ, které pro mě bude směrodatné a jasně řekne zdali to je OK nebo není.
2018-6-26
Use props
Sibstr
lvl.4
Czechia

Arcicorsa Posted at 2018-6-25 07:23

Tak dnes jsem obdržel oficiální odpověď od ČTÚ číslo jednací ČTÚ-35 031/2018-636/I.
Vážený pane xy,
provoz dronu na frekvenci 5,745 GHz až 5,825 GHz je možný v rámci všeobecného oprávnění č. VO-R/10/05.2014-3 „k využívání rádiových kmitočtů a k provozování zařízení krátkého dosahu“. V rámci tohoto všeobecného oprávnění jsou uvedeny podmínky, kdy lze zařízení provozovat. Těmito podmínkami jsou dodržení normy ČSN ETSI EN 300 440 a maximální vyzářený výkon 25 mW e.i.r.p. Dle údajů které uvádí výrobce, zařízení tyto podmínky splňuje, lze jej provozovat.
Takže tím bych za tím udělal definitivní tečku, autorita ČTÚ jasně řekl, že provozování DJI Spark na frekvenci 5,8 GHz je v České republice legální.
2018-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules