Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4.1.18 for iOS - Pop Quiz
1051 5 2017-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Blaide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246014 ft
United States

I just installed 4.1.18 for iOS and it had me take quiz with questions about flying rules and regulations. I think this will help people understand the rules better. I'm just glad I saw this at home and not when I was out somewhere about to fly.

2017-11-24
Use props
jksphoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
United Kingdom

Nice to see some positivity from it
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We also hope users will learn more about the drone before flight.
Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-11-24
Use props
Ned Spark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265614 ft
Australia

I get a prompt to take quiz, but screen just goes blank. When open google browser on phone (& desktop) the url https://quiz.djicdn.com is not valid - just get an error Access denied & a message about invalid xml code. YES I am connected to the internet...Vers 4.2.22 on iOS
thanks
2018-7-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ned Spark Posted at 2018-7-30 19:13
I get a prompt to take quiz, but screen just goes blank. When open google browser on phone (& desktop) the url https://quiz.djicdn.com is not valid - just get an error Access denied & a message about invalid xml code. YES I am connected to the internet...Vers 4.2.22 on iOS
thanks

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, I would like to ask if you manage to uninstall and re-install the app? Please ensure that the files are saved before deleting the app in case you need it. I would recommend sending a screenshot of this issue for further analysis. Thank you.
2018-7-31
Use props
Ned Spark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265614 ft
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-7-31 13:59
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused, I would like to ask if you manage to uninstall and re-install the app? Please ensure that the files are saved before deleting the app in case you need it. I would recommend sending a screenshot of this issue for further analysis. Thank you.

thnx DJI Tony for your reply
Attached are screenshots when I accept to take quizz. In all cases quiz fails, just hangs with white blank screen or an error or msg about network connection. I am definitely connected to the internet via my wifi & the remote is connected via OTG cable.

In addition, every 2nd or 3rd flight attempt I also get a request to update the Flysafe database. Even though each time I get a successful update, within the next 2 or 3 flights the app asks me again to update the Flysafe database
2018-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules