exFAT, Windows 10 can't read it?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse511a836
New
United States

So here is the situation, i formated the card, its a 64GB SD card in the drone before flying the other day and when i take the SD card out and put it in any pc i have windows 7, windows 10, linux etc it doesn't mount at all. The drone still sees the card but nothing i own does. Has anyone had this issue?
2017-11-24
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I have had issues with windows 10, but 7 always works.  Have you tried plugging the drone in to the usb port and see if it will transfer that way?
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Does the SD card work well in the aircraft? Are you trying to read the SD card via card reader?
2017-11-25
Use props
Razorline
New
United States

Yes the SD Card is read inside the drone with no issue, i was using the drone, a SD card reader and a USB To Micro SD card reader and nothing seems to read it.
2017-11-25
Use props
cazz007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70184 ft
United States

Razorline Posted at 2017-11-25 08:39
Yes the SD Card is read inside the drone with no issue, i was using the drone, a SD card reader and a USB To Micro SD card reader and nothing seems to read it.

having similar problems, the 2 sd cards used no longer work. I ordered a micro sd card to usb device hoping the card will mount with it.
2017-11-26
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The most likely problem is the SD card reader.
2017-11-26
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you tried formatting the card in your Win 10 PC using default cluster size, and then putting it into the drone and formatting it there again? Just following a hunch.
2017-11-26
Use props
JamesWhenman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

The Windows 10 update turned off my card reader in my Dell. I went to Dell and downloaded the 8.1 drivers and it worked for a while.
I finally got a Unirex adapter that accepts the micro and full sized SD and now it works everytime.
My only complaint would be that the jpg's and video's are in sub directories that I have to copy into another card to be able to plug them into my TV's usb input to get to see the 4K resolutions.
2017-12-2
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Razorline Posted at 2017-11-25 08:39

Yep, that is about what I thought.  The sd card adapter is probably your issue, same as it was for me.
2017-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules