P4A not connecting to the Lg G5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dustin Dailing
New

United States

This started about a month ago or so.
The drone and controller connect. I can turn the propellers on/off, fly, etc. but nothing comes up on my phone. I open the DJI, click "go" and nothing comes up. it says "disconnected" while plugged in. The USB is set up on "file share on my phone".

It used to just open the app, and then go to the drone fine. The app automatically updates on my phone so I don't know when it last updated. My drone needs the firmware updated but I can not connect to update it.

Any help would be appreciated.
2017-11-25
Use props
Vendex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16722920 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Check usb debugging option in your phone, try to connect with thhat option on or off. My S7 edge works without this option fine. You can try connecting with some other device also
2017-11-25
Use props
Dustin Dailing
New

United States

Vendex Posted at 2017-11-25 09:46
Check usb debugging option in your phone, try to connect with thhat option on or off. My S7 edge works without this option fine. You can try connecting with some other device also

Thank you, but I turned debugging, tried it and then back on and tried it again but still got "aircraft disconnected" in the flight screen.
2017-11-25
Use props
Dustin Dailing
New

United States

I uninstalled the app, reinstalled and, without plugging my phone into the remote or even my drone having a battery in it, this came up. I don't have a P4

2017-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules