Duplicate account ( added... Meant for support forum)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave Hopper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 691243 ft
United States

Hi,  

I just bought a Phantom 3 Standard at an auction house for overstock & returned items.  All it was missing was the battery, and after buying one it flies and operates fine. When I open the DJI app, it shows the flight record in my name, but there is a second flight record showing up with the name "budallaman".  I'm guessing that he purchased and returned the drone, since there was a single image already on the SD card when I got it.

Since  the account seems to be linked automatically to the drone, would it be possible to delete his portion of the flight record  and make it so that the flight log  accurately reflects that these are only my flights?

Thanks in advance

Dave Hopper

2017-11-25
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Davehopper is you, Budallaman is your drone. If you get more drones more accounts will show up if used on the same userid  Davehopper(You).
Each Drone will have it own values and they will sum up on Davehopper (You).

Does it make any sense? :-)
Just wondering the small differences in the values, guess they should be the same at the moment, not sure if anything change if you do a flight record sync.
2017-11-25
Use props
Dave Hopper
lvl.2
United States

Hi KedDK

Thanks for the info, I didn't realize that the drone had it's own name. That does make sense, although I'm curious how it got the name.

As for the difference in the flight logs,  they used to match... but a few days ago they developed the difference.  Not sure what caused it... Sync'ing the flight records doesn't correct it.
2017-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You can select one flight record and slide the bar and delete it. What's the difference do you refer? Flight Total Time and Travel Distance?
2017-11-27
Use props
MashFlyBy
lvl.1

United States

You should be able to rename your drone in the IOS DJI GO app. The activation account last I checked couldn't be updated but you can change the drone name. It's useful if you own more than one drone.
2017-11-27
Use props
Dave Hopper
lvl.2
United States

MashFlyBy Posted at 2017-11-27 09:16
You should be able to rename your drone in the IOS DJI GO app. The activation account last I checked couldn't be updated but you can change the drone name. It's useful if you own more than one drone.

Thanks for the tip, but I use the Android version and I can't find an option to rename the drone..  I'll keep looking...
2017-12-5
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Dave Hopper Posted at 2017-12-5 19:41
Thanks for the tip, but I use the Android version and I can't find an option to rename the drone..  I'll keep looking...

on the buildin android app i think it is at General Settings maybe About or advanced under General Settings.

Edit: you need to have AC connected.
2017-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules