Quagmire of whether to order or not!
986 3 2015-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GunZenBomZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The dilemma i face is; will i be hit with import duty as i am in the uk. As you are an american company, I'm thinking this would cost me a hundred pounds or more on top of the price for a professional phantom3 + extra battery. So,...has anyone brought kit from  this company & imported it into the uk without issues or am i  best to wait for a uk supplier to remove the likelihood of extra  charges from the corrupt vile tax system of the united-kingdom!

Loving the kit & now found out a video states professional comes with a backpack! Cool

2015-4-13
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

You can order today from a UK supplier.  I use Build Your Own Drone (and have ordered mine from them) but there are probably others as well.

If you buy and import from the USA (or in general outside the UK) then you typically won't be covered by warranty.
2015-4-13
Use props
Long Hot Summer
New

Netherlands

from http://store.dji.com/help/shipping/faq

"You don't need to pay any VAT or duty tax. However, some local shipping agents may try to charge you for this. If you encounter this situation, please DO NOT pay them, and contact our online sales support at onlinesales@dji.com. We will follow up to you."

So no.
2015-4-13
Use props
GunZenBomZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Appreciate the speedy reply  & link.

I could pre-order but as the back-pack issue has been semi resolved with a resounding no. That being a 'no' for it been included with the pro-version, I'll wait till it either comes out or till a 50% discount offer on the back-pack price is announced for anyone who pre-ordered.  Which will make be pre-order as having a carrying case (even though its clearly not waterproof) is a must-have.

2015-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules