Another DJI Go 4 v. 4.1.18 problem on Android - no video preview?
1315 4 2017-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Canuck
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26512 ft
Australia

Hi Team Spark,

First time flying for a while as I was waiting for a new phone.  Took a while to get all the updates done and work around all the problems with the DJI Go 4 app's latest version on Android (sheesh, I hope they give us back OTG functionality) and finally got up in the air.

Took a couple of short videos which I then downloaded to the device - except when I view folder where they are located with Google photos - the video's don't have a preview of the file and show a video time of 0:00. It also looks like all the files didn't download.

Is this another problem with the latest version of DJ Go 4?

Appreciate the collective help
2017-11-25
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I have the same. It seems to happen as the apps crashes also. And the flight records don't update ether
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Canuck, can you provide us the video? What is the model of your device?  I would forward it to our engineers for further check.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SgtRay Posted at 2017-11-27 00:38
I have the same. It seems to happen as the apps crashes also. And the flight records don't update ether

Please follow the advice in 3# and provide a screenshot of the flight record in your app. Thanks a lot.
2017-11-27
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-27 01:41
Please follow the advice in 3# and provide a screenshot of the flight record in your app. Thanks a lot.

Believe it or not I just now saw this. lol it hasn't happened to me since then. But I would hate to not say thank you for your reply.
2020-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules