Extended Power Port
8745 16 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phantom4 dev
New

Russia

Hi, how I can activate/enable Extended Power Port (XT30) on Matrice 210 RTK? There is no power on its pins at all.
2017-11-26
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Enable SDK in the app on the RC
2017-11-26
Use props
phantom4 dev
New

Russia

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-11-26 07:59
Enable SDK in the app on the RC

Can you please tell me what exactly I need to enable in app? Didn't find such option in DJI GO nor other apps on CrystalSky.
2017-11-27
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United States

At the bottom of the Flight Controller menu (quad copter symbol) should be onboard SDK switch

sdkswitch.jpg
2017-11-28
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
United States

Should have said in Pilot not Go4
2017-11-28
Use props
phantom4 dev
New

Russia

Thanks for your answer, but I don't have Pilot app on my CrystalSky tablet. Where I can find it? My CrystalSky has two DJI apps - DJI GO4 and DJI GO. First app does not have such option, second app does not recognize drone (as I said before, its Matrice 210 RTK). I updated firmwares on drone and CrystalSky to latest. Also I tried to find this option on non-CrystaSky tablet (its Lenovo tablet on Android 6 with latest DJI GO/DJI GO4) and no luck.
2017-11-28
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

For DJI Pilot app on CrystalSky: go to settings, then launcher settings. There you can change DJI GO to DJI Pilot.
2017-12-9
Use props
Hriday Bavle
lvl.1

Spain

Hi all,

I am also trying to get the M210 external power port to work but I am unable to get any output voltage. I cannot find the above mentioned steps in the DJI pilot app in the crystal sky. I also tried to follow the steps mentioned here https://developer.dji.com/onboar ... raft-checklist.html, but I am not able to get any voltage to power the onboard computer.

Any help will be appreaciated.

Thanks.
2019-1-24
Use props
Hriday Bavle
lvl.1

Spain

Hi all,

I am also trying to get the M210 external power port to work but I am unable to get any output voltage. I cannot find the above mentioned steps in the DJI pilot app in the crystal sky. I also tried to follow the steps mentioned here https://developer.dji.com/onboar ... raft-checklist.html, but I am not able to get any voltage to power the onboard computer.

Thanks.
2019-1-24
Use props
Hriday Bavle
lvl.1

Spain

Hriday Bavle Posted at 1-24 06:21
Hi all,

I am also trying to get the M210 external power port to work but I am unable to get any output voltage. I cannot find the above mentioned steps in the DJI pilot app in the crystal sky. I also tried to follow the steps mentioned here https://developer.dji.com/onboard-sdk/documentation/M210-Docs/aircraft-checklist.html, but I am not able to get any voltage to power the onboard computer.

Hi all,

Thanks.
2019-1-24
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

phantom4 dev Posted at 2017-11-28 07:16
Thanks for your answer, but I don't have Pilot app on my CrystalSky tablet. Where I can find it? My CrystalSky has two DJI apps - DJI GO4 and DJI GO. First app does not have such option, second app does not recognize drone (as I said before, its Matrice 210 RTK). I updated firmwares on drone and CrystalSky to latest. Also I tried to find this option on non-CrystaSky tablet (its Lenovo tablet on Android 6 with latest DJI GO/DJI GO4) and no luck.

https://www.dji.com/downloads

2019-1-26
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Via GPIO or PWM in the App on Cendence.
You can control power and time power is applied.

See also YouTube video by Garret Bryl where he uses a drop system and shows how External Power Ports are controlled.

2019-1-27
Use props
Mitch_I-Tech
New

France

Bonjour, je souhaite brancher 2 servos sur les prises expansion de mon M210, mais quand je vais sur DJI Pilot pour activer les ports, il se désactive tout de suite et ne reste pas activé. Est-ce normal?
Il n'est pas possible de configurer 2 servos moteur via les broches d'expansion?
Merci d'avance pour votre réponse
2020-3-24
Use props
Mitch_I-Tech
New

France

Bonjour, j'ai posé la question il y à 2 mois!!!!! Personne ne peut me répondre???
2020-5-15
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

phantom4 dev Posted at 2017-11-27 22:06
Can you please tell me what exactly I need to enable in app? Didn't find such option in DJI GO nor other apps on CrystalSky.

External I/O port switch option too
2020-5-30
Use props
Léo STUDIOFLY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1783087 ft
  • >>>
France

Does anyone knows if it's possible to find a cable for the XT30 extended power port to an USB-C output ?
I would like to power on a device fixed on the Matrice 210 using the extended power port for alimentation
2022-9-22
Use props
djiuser_gfdFbAZXsJa7
lvl.1

Jamaica

MedicFL1 Posted at 2019-1-27 14:06
Via GPIO or PWM in the App on Cendence.
You can control power and time power is applied.

thanks for this such a great video, can you let me know how do I map these actions to the buttons at the back of the controller if its at all possible?
2-16 12:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules