Otg connects but no info in app!!!!!
1026 11 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Voyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1581 ft
Canada

Hey so I have read a bunch of threads and also watched a bunch of you tube videos on connecting the otg and i am using a galaxy s8 plus and I got it to connect to OTG but when I open the app I dont get any information like flight mode or battery info.  I still get video feed thats fine but I cant enable gesture mode or a bunch of different options.  i have tried to reinstall the software and same thing, then when i take the otg cable out everything goes to normal.  I have heard some people saying with the new firmware the otg support has been removed but I can still connect but just cant really do any changes in the menu's
2017-11-26
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

This is a problem with the current GO 4 version 4.1.18 which is reported to have many serious bugs. Just use one of the previous versions until this will be fixed and all will work well. There are many discussions already about it in this forum.
2017-11-26
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

Is this an android-only issue?
2017-11-26
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

dedreiix Posted at 2017-11-26 10:39
Is this an android-only issue?

Right now yes, but there are also issues with the iOS version. Some patience and all will be well soon, I am optimistic for that.
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your feedback. We would recommend you use wifi connection instead. Or you can export the flight data and the black box data for analysis.
2017-11-26
Use props
DOWSETT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 392234 ft
United States

I use a Samsung A6 with zero issues, I only have the latest patch.
2017-11-26
Use props
djiuser_BwuIxnt
New
Australia

Same issue here. Any idea where I can get any of the previous versions of the Android app ?
2017-11-26
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

djiuser_BwuIxnt Posted at 2017-11-26 20:57
Same issue here. Any idea where I can get any of the previous versions of the Android app ?

Welcome to the club:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... -release/#downloads
2017-11-26
Use props
Rod AUSTRALIA
New
Australia

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-11-26 21:47
Welcome to the club:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-1-14-release/#downloads

It worked ! Thanks !
2017-11-27
Use props
Rod AUSTRALIA
New
Australia

The latest version from 28 Dec has the same issue again
Are they not fixing it ? it's been 3 versions ago since the issue became an issue
2018-1-8
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rod AUSTRALIA Posted at 2018-1-8 23:40
The latest version from 28 Dec has the same issue again
Are they not fixing it ? it's been 3 versions ago since the issue became an issue

There is only little hope, they fixing it.
Not from my side, anyway.
Because they needed a couple of attempts, to bring it down without affecting otg on the mavic.
2018-1-8
Use props
ygalion
lvl.1
Latvia

Well... Looks like there are some serious issues with DJI Go 4 app for android. So much complaints, but no respond from DJI, not sure if they are knowing that issue. Do not know yet, but have heard lot of complaints about support level and app low programming skills.
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules