Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Memory Card mailed in with Drone.
1198 13 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jm7stars
lvl.2
Flight distance : 679 ft
United States

I sent out my Mavic for DJI refresh on Friday and I'm now remembering that iJeff my memory card indie my bird. Should i consider it a straight loss or is there anything DJI can do to assist me.
2017-11-26
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You just might get lucky and get it  back.  I would let them know.
2017-11-26
Use props
Jm7stars
lvl.2
United States

Appreciate it, I'm just a couple of days without my bird and I'm already feeling sick. I'm gonna keep sending them messages until I get a reply. .
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I managed to get the case number with your Forum account, don't worry, I have left a message in the case about the SD card, the team will send it back to you with the drone after repair.
2017-11-26
Use props
Jm7stars
lvl.2
United States

I've been looking back and forth to see if I was getting responses but I didn't notice. Thanks for the positive update.
2017-11-29
Use props
Jm7stars
lvl.2
United States

You rock Mindy!!!
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jm7stars Posted at 2017-11-29 19:17
I've been looking back and forth to see if I was getting responses but I didn't notice. Thanks for the positive update.

You are welcome, hope everything goes smoothly.
Please keep me updated if you need any assistance. Thanks.
2017-11-29
Use props
Jm7stars
lvl.2
United States

I will definitely keep u updated, once again thanks for taking the time to look into this. I also hope the process doesn't take a left turn.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jm7stars Posted at 2017-11-30 09:40
I will definitely keep u updated, once again thanks for taking the time to look into this. I also hope the process doesn't take a left turn.

Sir, have you received the emails from the local team? Per the case log, our colleagues have called you several times and unable to leave voicemail due to mail box full. If you are not convenient to pick up the call, please kindly reply the questions in emails directly so that we can help you figure it out timely. Thanks so much!
2017-12-1
Use props
Jm7stars
lvl.2
United States

Good afternoon, thank you for the very detailed and expeditious responses. It has been bad timing with the calls due to work and meetings but I was corresponding with a colleague via email and I have finally been able to speak with him. Thank you very much for reaching out and assisting me with this issue, it is greatly appreciated!!!!!
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jm7stars Posted at 2017-12-5 09:57
Good afternoon, thank you for the very detailed and expeditious responses. It has been bad timing with the calls due to work and meetings but I was corresponding with a colleague via email and I have finally been able to speak with him. Thank you very much for reaching out and assisting me with this issue, it is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Hi sir, that's good to hear that you had finally got in touch with the local team. Hope things will be sorted out shortly.
2017-12-5
Use props
Jm7stars
lvl.2
United States

After several correspondences I'm actually actually waiting for my Mavic to be delivered with a memory card attached to it. I appreciate the DJI team for actually reaching out to me via phone and online for a very simple and mistake I committed. I've read some replacement drone horror stories but considering the excellent customer service I've received so far I'm staying very optimistic...
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jm7stars Posted at 2017-12-15 09:44
After several correspondences I'm actually actually waiting for my Mavic to be delivered with a memory card attached to it. I appreciate the DJI team for actually reaching out to me via phone and online for a very simple and mistake I committed. I've read some replacement drone horror stories but considering the excellent customer service I've received so far I'm staying very optimistic...

Thank you for your positive feedback, will keep improving to provide you all with a more professional service, thank you again for your support.
2017-12-15
Use props
Jm7stars
lvl.2
United States

Well I finally have an update, I received a drone yesterday but I am not able to take it for a test flight. I'm having an issue connecting with my S8 plus and also the damaged battery I sent I  to have refreshed was sent back to me in non operating conditions. I'm glad to say that I received my memory card back but once again I still can't take my bird out for a test flight. It's a bit aggravating because im not looking forward to paying any new deductible, so far customer service is telling me the right thing though. Can anyone assist me on how to downgrade my software on my Mavic, prior to this new firmware I would be able to connect with virtually any device and since the "upgrade" I have no luck what so ever. I'm over anxious to fly already.
2017-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules