Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FAQs for DJI Goggles RE
20452 64 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans82ce4f1f
New
Australia

How can I purchase DJI Racing Goggles in Australia now please?
2017-12-30
Use props
eirikso
lvl.1

Norway

I got my Goggles RE today and are doing som testing with my existing analog FPV equipment. I have systems with both PAL and NTSC cameras. So far it seems like my goggles ONLY support PAL for the analog signal (I bought them in Norway). This seems strange. Both my fatsharks and even my dead cheap eachine goggles seamlessly switch between PAL and NTSC.

Is this something that can be fixed through a firmware update? It is really annoying that some of my equipment won't work because it is NTSC.
2018-1-6
Use props
UNsyncED
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

fans82ce4f1f Posted at 2017-12-30 22:16
How can I purchase DJI Racing Goggles in Australia now please?

https://www.d1store.com.au/ Seem to have stock.  I purchased a pair from them.
2018-1-7
Use props
Sjd666 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

Can someone tell me the difference between the 2 Pagoda antennas you get with the goggles, are there any differences between the 2 ?
Cheers
2018-1-8
Use props
PRGeno
lvl.1
United States

Sjd666 1 Posted at 2018-1-8 16:23
Can someone tell me the difference between the 2 Pagoda antennas you get with the goggles, are there any differences between the 2 ?
Cheers

I don't believe there is any difference at all.  I believe they are exactly the same but I assume since DJI uses a less common LHCP antenna they provided a second one, along with an adapter for the less commonly used RP-SMA Female connector on their antennas for use on your FPV models.

Personally I would have preferred they provided an RP-SMA Female to SMA Female adapter (which has proven to be pretty hard to find) to allow the easy use of commonly available RHCP antennas on the goggles instead.
2018-1-9
Use props
Sjd666 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

PRGeno Posted at 2018-1-9 14:46
I don't believe there is any difference at all.  I believe they are exactly the same but I assume since DJI uses a less common LHCP antenna they provided a second one, along with an adapter for the less commonly used RP-SMA Female connector on their antennas for use on your FPV models.

Personally I would have preferred they provided an RP-SMA Female to SMA Female adapter (which has proven to be pretty hard to find) to allow the easy use of commonly available RHCP antennas on the goggles instead.

Hi PRGeno
Thanks for the info, just seemed strange that they would supply 2.  

Cheers
2018-1-10
Use props
djsomi
lvl.1
Hungary

Hi,

Is is possible to hear sound on analog mode? I was not able to hear anything from my racing drone.

Many Thanks
Zoltan
2018-1-12
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

djsomi Posted at 2018-1-12 08:08
Hi,

Is is possible to hear sound on analog mode? I was not able to hear anything from my racing drone.

hey
sorry that it is not possible to hear sound on analog mode.
2018-1-14
Use props
Wilhelm.dutoit
lvl.2
Namibia

DroneRacer101 Posted at 2017-12-27 10:23
I would be happy to help, but it's really difficult to sort out what you are trying to do.  I think you are confusing and combing several features of the goggles.  

Diversity switching in FPV generally refers to multiple receiving antenna on your goggles for analog video transmissions.  These goggles have a single receive antenna.  Be default this is a left hand polarized pagoda antenna but that should not be difficult to change.  This however has nothing to do with the Ocusync Air module.

Hi DroneR 101,
I have a question: Im looking to build a TBS caipirinha v2 long range HD fpv wing with option 2.
1. On the goggles there is no point in upgrading the pagoda because its 5.8 and im using the ocusync feed right?
2. On the air unit can i connect the following and will it make a difference to get better range and have better mounting options?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H15 ... 1WXHTHBVR&psc=0
https://www.getfpv.com/fpv/anten ... de-antenna-set.html
2018-1-16
Use props
csamaniego
lvl.1
Flight distance : 497438 ft
Chile

Hi, how can I have a video output of the hd signal (ocusync air unit) from Gogles RE?

I want someone to see the images on a television.

Thanks,
2018-2-3
Use props
fans49243b5a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185262 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Grace,

i bought and activated Ocusync Air Unit in the USA (FCC-Mode i asume). Now i'm back in Europe - how can i swith the Air unit to CE-Mode to fly legally?
2018-2-4
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

fans49243b5a Posted at 2018-2-4 02:47
Hi Grace,

i bought and activated Ocusync Air Unit in the USA (FCC-Mode i asume). Now i'm back in Europe - how can i swith the Air unit to CE-Mode to fly legally?

Could you start a new thread for this question? In that case, many other users will share their best methods for you and I can pass your thread to my colleague.
2018-2-4
Use props
fans49243b5a
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks Grace
i did so
2018-2-5
Use props
thomas.chan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 495784 ft
Hong Kong

Does the coach mode work with DJI OcuSync Air Unit , pls?  And I can get HDMI Video out from the Remote control?
2018-2-6
Use props
fans49243b5a
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

thomas.chan Posted at 2018-2-6 06:33
Does the coach mode work with DJI OcuSync Air Unit , pls?  And I can get HDMI Video out from the Remote control?

I think it is not possible to link any of the DJI Controllers with the air unit.

But it would be great if you could link Mavik/Spark/Mavic Air controller with the GooglesRE to controll the air unit
2018-2-6
Use props
Huskers
lvl.1
United States

I’m excited to get my RE goggles on Monday. Have a few questions about them as they’ll be my first DJI goggles. I have a Mavic Pro and a few other personal quads. All my quads have RHCP antennas yet I see the DJI goggles have a LHCP pagoda antenna.

1. Is the pagoda only for analog reception, like that being transmitted from my non DJI drones?
2. Is it ok to use a RHCP antenna on the DJI goggles instead?
3. If the answer to #2 is NO, then am I correct in assuming I’d need to change all my other drone antennas to LHCP?

Thank you, Alex
2018-2-8
Use props
Wilhelm.dutoit
lvl.2
Namibia

Huskers Posted at 2018-2-8 22:24
I’m excited to get my RE goggles on Monday. Have a few questions about them as they’ll be my first DJI goggles. I have a Mavic Pro and a few other personal quads. All my quads have RHCP antennas yet I see the DJI goggles have a LHCP pagoda antenna.

1. Is the pagoda only for analog reception, like that being transmitted from my non DJI drones?

1. Yes. Although in ocusync mode both 2.4 and 5.g8 is used.
2. Ye.
2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_01KnycX3ZLtg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24167 ft
Germany

theself Posted at 2017-11-27 14:02
Do the racing edition goggles have an HDMI input for other video feeds such as the connex prosight HD system for racing drones? Thank you

HDMI latency test of DJI goggles
2018-2-27
Use props
LFIELD
lvl.1
United States

I'm using The DJI RE Goggles with a Mavic pro.  I bind the the Mavic with the Goggles and everything is fine.  However, when I turn things off between flights, I have to rebind again to fly again.  Is there anyway to preserve the bind for a day of flying?...Larry
2018-3-7
Use props
Jamesjts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 916578 ft
United States

DJI shows a boat using the Goggles RE but there is no indication of if the Occusync transmitter and camera are being used. Is the Occusync transmitter and camera water proof or water resistant and if so to what extents?
2018-3-16
Use props
djiuser_NjBecQMOUosd
New
United States

Is it possible to record the video from the Goggles RE to the SD Card in the goggles?  Is this also possible when the input to the goggles is via HDMI?  Would like an easy way to record the video from my CONNEX while flying.
2018-3-21
Use props
fans2fe5a996
Flight distance : 32034 ft

djsomi Posted at 2018-1-12 08:08
Hi,

Is is possible to hear sound on analog mode? I was not able to hear anything from my racing drone.

voting for this as for a feature request. My analog VTX is sending both video and sound track. It is crucial for me to hear motors and low battery warning beeps in headphones while racing.
2018-4-8
Use props
djiuser_r9rm60q2kMUQ
Flight distance : 61936 ft
United States

About the Goggles RE:

4. Goggles RE supports analog transmission at any integer frequency between 5.650~5.925 GHz and analog video storage on a Micro SD card.
How do I record analog video to a Micro SD card? In the digital mode, I see a menu option to start recording, but I don't see anything in the menus for analog.
2018-4-11
Use props
fans2fe5a996
Flight distance : 32034 ft

djiuser_r9rm60q2kMUQ Posted at 2018-4-11 10:38
About the Goggles RE:

4. Goggles RE supports analog transmission at any integer frequency between 5.650~5.925 GHz and analog video storage on a Micro SD card.

push the Fn button on bottom side of the goggles to start recording.
2018-4-12
Use props
HVMediaUG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1958169 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Dear Community,

is it possible to use the Air Unit as a FPV Cam for my S1000+ and feed it with iOSD mini/A2 flight data?
The S1000+ is powered by S6 LiPo. I have a CAN-HUB with several free sockets.

We dont want to use the remote-control functions of the ocusync system since we have the a2 inbuild system running with a futaba t14sg

With kind regards
hvmedia
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules