Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any x7 dng samples
715 8 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyris
Second Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi, I have ordered the x7 with 16mm lens, Im just seeking anyone who has bought this set up for a full res still dng sample from the air, I have had one sent to me and it looks very soft at 100% crop and am extrermley worried I spent a lot of money on poor quality, I will post one as soon as it arrives but anyone can help..
cheers.
2017-11-26
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1303780 ft
Germany

I am looking forward to seeing the resulrts you get. I understand your concern butI guess if you are not happy you can send it back!
2017-11-27
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

ukaleq Posted at 2017-11-27 06:11
I am looking forward to seeing the resulrts you get. I understand your concern butI guess if you are not happy you can send it back!

you are right, I do remember the original x5 though had a very bad focus to begin with and they corrected this with software. I just hope this is a great cam from the get go, will give an honest opinion as soon as it gets here.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Skyris. Please share your works when you get you X7. Hope you have fun with it.
2017-12-2
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-2 19:21
Hi, Skyris. Please share your works when you get you X7. Hope you have fun with it.

I will if I still get it, worried about all the problems that the camera is having
2017-12-2
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Camera has been put on hold at the supplier end, I think Dji are trying to fix all the problems before sending out the next batch, Can anyone please upload a still dng from the air 16mm preferable.. I just want to see how the lens performs, still no reviews on them which is crazy.
2017-12-3
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1303780 ft
Germany

Skyris Posted at 2017-12-3 18:05
Camera has been put on hold at the supplier end, I think Dji are trying to fix all the problems before sending out the next batch, Can anyone please upload a still dng from the air 16mm preferable.. I just want to see how the lens performs, still no reviews on them which is crazy.

Yes -  there are conflictings opinions on the inspirepilots forums,  with someone claiming it is way better than the X5s although not particularly sharp and another saying it is worse.
2017-12-4
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

ukaleq Posted at 2017-12-4 12:22
Yes -  there are conflictings opinions on the inspirepilots forums,  with someone claiming it is way better than the X5s although not particularly sharp and another saying it is worse.

I need to see a sample, I will cancel if its worse.. this must be the game they playing to get more sold...
2017-12-4
Use props
Skyris
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

ukaleq Posted at 2017-12-4 12:22

if the image isn't sharp then these have to the most expensive low quality lenses around
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules