Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P2V+ Dump prices
3112 12 2014-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peteroudenes
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi There,

The Media Markt Netherlands have the DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus for € 839,- ( $ 1061,-)
Propellers are € 3,- ($ 3,79)

<EDIT 25-10-2014>
I went to the shop and saw it with my own eyes... The shop did make some mistakes by packing the stuff:
1) They had a P2V+ box at the Phantom price.
2) They sell a P2V+ box with a Zenmuse Gimbal sealted to it for € 1120,-

So all prices are not correct, told them...
2014-10-22
Use props
robbin.bergqvis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59839 ft

Croatia

They have talked about this in the EU parlament some weeks ago. New rules is on the way.

Damn, if i had known it would going to be that cheap i had asked you buy one for me and ship it here. But now i bought one that is used for more than that
2014-10-22
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

"Normal" customer here.
What makes you so special ?
2014-10-22
Use props
robbin.bergqvis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59839 ft

Croatia

I dont think 200eur is the line between a kid toy and super pro equipment.
These phantoms are cheap as there is, and also quality as that.

This are toys, maybe dangerous,  but still.
2014-10-22
Use props
Cloud9
lvl.1
United States

I think "Normal" customers have been buying them for almost 2 years now.
The guys that spend hours building from scratch (frames, wiring and soldering custom ESCs to controllers etc) crashing and rebuilding..are the true veterans.

To them, we're probably the casuals. Don't know if $150 difference was enough to stop the "toss n fly" folks who are all over the news, but it's sure to increase now..
2014-10-22
Use props
kelboomh
lvl.1

Netherlands

In which mediamarkt (place) you've seen this, not every store has the same offers.
2014-10-23
Use props
houldsworth1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don’t be so elitist.  Just remember that the more people doing this, the more non-fliers will know what these really are and the less scary they will be to the general public.  

When the numbers are very small no one notices.  

When the numbers are very large there is general support and laws are harder to pass.  

It is the middle ground when people don’t know what this is that is the cause for concern.  Since we cannot go backwards, the faster we get through that middle ground, the better.  Lower prices will only help with that.
2014-10-23
Use props
kelboomh
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello may I ask what city you saw this offer.
I am quite a while reading and looking around for this bird.
And this is a nice price
2014-10-25
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

kelboomh Posted at 2014-10-25 19:35
Hello may I ask what city you saw this offer.
I am quite a while reading and looking around for thi ...

Pre xmas sales incentive?   pre law crackdown incentive?  utilising existing media coverage?  = No such thing as bad publicity......    (with exception of the gimbal)

Either way its a little bit insulting to some of us who have paid through the nose and even contributed to the recent upgrades they intend to sell on.....
2014-10-26
Use props
uforafric
New

Namibia

Hello, I am new to this industry. Can someone give me some advice...
I have seen offers for $220 for the Phantom 2 Vision and $1080 for the Phantom 2 Vision+ on alibaba. Are they for real? I know these are not the newest  models but still - is this a scam?
2015-2-10
Use props
johnwarr.live
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

DJI have a very strict pricing policy for its dealers, you will not find much of a difference anywhere.
Anything that looks too good to be true, probably is.
2015-2-10
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

uforafric Posted at 2015-2-11 15:49
Hello, I am new to this industry. Can someone give me some advice...
I have seen offers for $220 for ...

Yes it is a scam, never do business off Alibaba unless the trader has been validated by them.

Its not hard to tell that the Buy 2 P2V+s for $400 dollars each and get one free is a scam.

You know the old saying "If it looks to good to be true...".

Cheers
2015-2-11
Use props
austin
lvl.2

United States

No one ever said anything about being special, someone was alerting all that prices were wrong. John, why do you change the subject when people are informing others of something wrong, do you think you are special??
2015-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules