image delay on panning shot
916 8 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WvhJPJB
lvl.1
Australia

HI everyone

I just got my mavic few month ago and notice that there are always slight delay of the footage like the gimble suddenly moved a bit when I am doing panning shots. I use 4k 29.95 fps, iso100 1/60 shutter speed, very slot panning but dont seems to change the result. problem seems to be twice as bad when I am shotting 60 fps on lower resolution. Does anyone have the same issue?
2017-11-27
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Post a video so we can see what you are experiencing.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Agree with Ex Machina, please upload an original video from SD card to Dropbox so we can have a visual understanding of your case.
And maybe you can try to format or change the SD card to see if it helps.
2017-11-27
Use props
djiuser_WvhJPJB
lvl.1
Australia

2017-12-2
Use props
djiuser_WvhJPJB
lvl.1
Australia

only noticeable when watching with HD, very slight delay, most noticeable aroudn 20s,
2017-12-2
Use props
djiuser_WvhJPJB
lvl.1
Australia

2017-12-2
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

As a tree climbing professional, a former sailor and current mavic pilot i wish to point out that the wind is absolutely pumping in yr video clip. i watched yr clip a few times but was not able to see yr problem however assuming it is there then i am going to take a guess based on this video that yr drone caught an extra gust of wind which caused the problem you see. Could you post another clip shot in calm weather to see if this problem is noticable?
2017-12-2
Use props
djiuser_WvhJPJB
lvl.1
Australia

2017-12-2
Use props
djiuser_WvhJPJB
lvl.1
Australia

at first I was thinking the same, but i notice that the delay happen around every 3s like the camera suddenly stop turning and want to quickly catch up after. maybe I am just imagining things but would like some second opinions.
2017-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules