Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to export 360 pano
59632 26 2017-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Austria

I tried the new 360 pano yesterday. It looks cool but I have no idea how to export it correctly.
What I did was stitch it together in the dji app (while Connected to the AC, because it seems i can’t get the image if I’m not connected).
When I export it to my phone, I get a Norma picture, no 360.
Whatever I do it unfolds to picture...
What am I doing wrong.

Also is it possible to stitch the picture together without connecting to the AC, in app?
I do have Lightroom but it doesn’t do 360.

2017-11-28
Use props
jksphoto
Second Officer
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

Yes, that is correct in downloads as a flat image from the app. If you are on Windows, you can make the planet in Microsoft ICE or they can be converted in Photoshop.

Import to Photoshop, change image size to square, flip the image vertically. Then go to Filter, distort, polar co-ordinates. The magic then happens :-)
2017-11-28
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Grab THETA+, its free, from here you can create little planets, panoramas etc. All on your phone
2017-11-28
Use props
Spaners
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1542 ft
United Kingdom

+1 for theta+
it dose 360 animation from a saved 360pano too
windows ice works well too and is pretty easy to use once you find a few good youtube videos to watch
this one helped me
2017-11-28
Use props
Nikp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Austria

Ok Thanks guys.

But what’s the point of having the ability to shoot a 360 pano is you can’t view it that way, or just view it that way in the app..??
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Nikp, please tell me your model of device. If you use IOS device, you can share it to skypixel and get the 360 pano. Or you can enter SD card to stitch the original photos. Thanks for your support.
2017-11-29
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-29 02:07
Nikp, please tell me your model of device. If you use IOS device, you can share it to skypixel and get the 360 pano. Or you can enter SD card to stitch the original photos. Thanks for your support.

So to get our pano out we have to upload it to skypixel first. Why? This should be available without having to do this. What if we don't want to share our content to skypixel?
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Malakai_UK Posted at 2017-11-29 03:13
So to get our pano out we have to upload it to skypixel first. Why? This should be available without having to do this. What if we don't want to share our content to skypixel?

Hi, Malakai. Sorry for the trouble it brings. Please note that we are working on that and I believe our engineers will find a better solution and provide a better customer experience. Thanks for your attention.
2017-11-30
Use props
Malakai_UK
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 03:55
Hi, Malakai. Sorry for the trouble it brings. Please note that we are working on that and I believe our engineers will find a better solution and provide a better customer experience. Thanks for your attention.

No need to be sorry, I understand Elektra.
Adding this new functionality is great for all users and having the basic support to do so is great.
For advanced users its not the end of the world as there are other ways of working with what we have and enough guides and information on the internet to help those that are new to panoramic photography.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Malakai_UK Posted at 2017-11-30 04:02
No need to be sorry, I understand Elektra.
Adding this new functionality is great for all users and having the basic support to do so is great.
For advanced users its not the end of the world as there are other ways of working with what we have and enough guides and information on the internet to help those that are new to panoramic photography.

I see. And the requirement from the customers is forwarded. Please feel free to give us more suggestions.
2017-12-1
Use props
djiuser_wxkkUldDEVn4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74104 ft

Argentina

If what you want is to publish/edit the mini film that DJI GO plays for you, you will not find it in the drone's SD card, it is post processed by the app
But you can use any phone screen replicator to view it (and record it) on your PC screen
I'll upload a sample I have just made to youtube so you can check if this is what you were looking for

2018-3-14
Use props
vilmarjunior
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488428 ft
Brazil

Amigos e no meu caso. Eu tenho o Phantom 4 Pro+ (com tela integrada) e acontece o seguinte: No aplicativo com o equipamento ligado consigo visualizar. Mais transferindo assim como o amigo acima tenho diversas fotos mais não consigo fazer o mesmo efeito do aplicativo. O que posso fazer. Quais aplicativos posso usar no notebook para poder fazer este 360. Lembrando que o meu equipamento tem a tela integrada e não consigo usar o celular nele. Me arrependi deste escolha.
2018-11-28
Use props
djiuser_JqOsJrKpbpVZ
New
Flight distance : 72923 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-29 02:07

I tried to share to sky pixal, and i cant even find it after i shared it. When i shared to sky pixal, it shared as a flat photo,  not round. My phone is an S9+
2019-2-10
Use props
Brenzef
New
Netherlands

Malakai_UK Posted at 2017-11-28 02:43
Grab THETA+, its free, from here you can create little planets, panoramas etc. All on your phone

Awesome tool.... Just read this post now. Works like a charm....
2019-3-28
Use props
Sodafury
New

United Kingdom

jksphoto Posted at 2017-11-28 02:22
Yes, that is correct in downloads as a flat image from the app. If you are on Windows, you can make the planet in Microsoft ICE or they can be converted in Photoshop.

Import to Photoshop, change image size to square, flip the image vertically. Then go to Filter, distort, polar co-ordinates. The magic then happens :-)

Brilliant! that was easy thanks.
2020-5-18
Use props
fans99d92a79
New

United States

Hi...still confused. We can see the pano in the editor on the DJI app but do not see an option to transfer it to  any other application. It won’t go to sky pixel. Please help. We have a important shoot in a few days. Any help is appreciated ! Thank you!
2020-5-22
Use props
JohnH2005
lvl.2
Flight distance : 130220 ft
United States

Hi, Malakai. Sorry for the trouble it brings. Please note that we are working on that and I believe our engineers will find a better solution and provide a better customer experience. Thanks for your attention.

Here we are in 2021 and I guess the Engineers are still working hard on a solution!
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_v7BJNtrNQlkV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1106631 ft

Ireland

JohnH2005 Posted at 5-14 06:09
Here we are in 2021 and I guess the Engineers are still working hard on a solution!

I  was thinking the same thing. No native solution?
2021-8-12
Use props
Mackattack113
New

United States

I found a simple trick that if you get the 360 file. As you know when you pull the 360 photo off the drone it looks like a big mess. on you computer Click on the file and choose "properties". In the "details" tab, scroll down and in the Camera Mfg space, type: RICOH. In the next line under Camera Model, type: RICOH THETA S Save and you're ready to post.
2021-11-9
Use props
AllanLevy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there, please be gentle with me, I am new to this, but very much loving it, I am looking for a way to view 360 panos on either my iPad or my Mac, I am aware that this has been asked many times before, but I thought there may be some more uptodate thoughts.

Thank You
2021-12-15
Use props
WRM974
lvl.1

United States

I assume there is still no solution for this from DJI but Litchi seems to have figured it out.  DJI has to put full resolution export capability in the DJI Fly app.  If you don't want people using 3rd part apps with your drones then improve your app and give the customers what we are asking for.  I want the ability to export the full resolution 360° Pano using the DJI Fly app.  Should be simple enough for you to incorporate.  

I can see the information for the full resolution image in the app but there is just no way it seems to export it.  When exporting or saving it saves a low resolution copy.  HELP!!!
2022-5-28
Use props
Matt Apt
New
Flight distance : 274452 ft
United States

So this forum is 5 years old now and I’m still having the same problem some how???? I’m so confused because this drone came out 2 years ago and I thought this feature was new but yeah so I’m trying to export my 360 pics but they export as flat and I really don’t want to have to go in photoshop and stitch together it should come out as 360 if you can take a 360 shot. You can export regularly with the other shots but not 360 unless I’m missing something ???
2022-8-2
Use props
cheddarman
lvl.2

United Kingdom

It is now SIX YEARS since DJI posted this and still there is no resolution to this issue.

I fly a DJI MINI 2 and am running a MacBook Pro computer.

I took several Spheres yesterday which I want to use for advertising but cannot find how to export them from the App or drone SD card.

Very frustrating!!
AS HAS BEEN SAID, THERE IS NO POINT IN GIVING US THIS AMAZING FACILITY ON THE DRONE AND APP IF WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT!!
2023-5-5
Use props
djiuser_ifGM0ZinJnZj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18724 ft

Netherlands

cheddarman Posted at 5-5 23:41
It is now SIX YEARS since DJI posted this and still there is no resolution to this issue.

I fly a DJI MINI 2 and am running a MacBook Pro computer.

I fully agree. Missing being able to export a "RAW" or high quality 360 pano is very annoying.
Trying to stitch the files in the PANO folder is terrible as well as it does not always create a good 360 due to missing details or mappings.

It would be great if we could get this functionality afterall. The app displays the pano just fine in HQ, its just the export that is terrible.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_gd3RDp1im7FN
New

India

This is ridiculous how can you have an option and not be able to use it. Is my drone a self obsessed drone that he does not want to show off his talent. I don’t understand why it’s taking so long for a simple fix to be produced by the company. Even after yearning this cry for years ? Lack of resources or fund ?  Can’t be find as these things are so expensive for us to pay. For.

Give us a solution please
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_gd3RDp1im7FN
New

India

This is ridiculous how can you have an option and not be able to use it. Is my drone a self obsessed drone that he does not want to show off his talent. I don’t understand why it’s taking so long for a simple fix to be produced by the company. Even after yearning this cry for years ? Lack of resources or fund ?  Can’t be find as these things are so expensive for us to pay. For.

Give us a solution please
2023-6-5
Use props
djiuser_gd3RDp1im7FN
New

India

JohnH2005 Posted at 2021-5-14 06:09
Here we are in 2021 and I guess the Engineers are still working hard on a solution!

2023 still working
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules