3032 14 2017-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

Hi there

Let me start off by clearly stating I'm not affiliated with Lowepro in any way, shape or form. I just found what I consider a perfect backpack for my Spark plus other gear and wanted to share with you guys.

Now, that's out of the way, here's the official link to the manufacturer's website and here's how the thing looks like externally:

P1010234.JPG

Its standout feature is the lower, side-accessible compartment:

P1010235.JPG

which houses the provided case for action cameras and stuff:

P1010236.JPG P1010237.JPG

You can freely rearrange the internal dividers. Lowepro shows you how to accomodate a Mavic Pro in there on its website, but you can also fit a Spark with its Remote Contoller in there, no problems (just remove all the dividers but the last vertical one). Not sure about the Spark batteries, though. That being said, if you have a Spark Fly More Combo, you can ignore the Lowepro inner case or use it for some other gear (like action cams) for the times you don't need your Spark on you. How, I hear you ask? Turns out, the lower backpack compartment fits the Spark/Mavic Shoulder Bag that comes with the Fly More Combo so perfectly, it almost feels purpose-made:

P1010239.JPG P1010240.JPG

What's even cooler, there's enough space depth-wise left for the charger and its mains cable to fit perfectly alongside the shoulder bag, without the need to cram it together with the Spark itself into the shoulder bag:

P1010238.JPG

After your Spark is safe and sound in the backpack, you still have plenty of room to fit a modern, ultrabook-class PC (or a Macbook if you're into these things ):

P1010241.JPG

and there's a separate divider for tablet. After you fit all of these, there's still plenty of room in various sleeves and compartments, bottle pocket, etc. To top things off, you have many straps at your disposal on the outside to attach your tripod or such and a rain cover hidden at the bottom.

I will update this post once I'll find out how/if the backpack fits the Spark Portable Charging Station Bag (or the Spark Portable Charging Station alone) as soon as mine arrives.

I hope it helps. Too bad I only got it now and not before my vacation.

2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

The backpack looks practical. Thanks for your sharing.
2017-11-29
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Poland

UPDATE: the Spark Portable Charging Station Bag (mine's just arrived) also fits perfectly in the backpack's lower zippered, easy access compartment. It's a winner!

DSC_0006 3.JPG
DSC_0007 3.JPG
2017-12-12
Use props
Eric04401
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4531 ft
United States

Thank you for sharing!  Looks perfect!
2017-12-12
Use props
lelie21
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126867 ft
Switzerland

Exactly what I am looking for. But I want to fit also my DSLR camera. Does this bag still have secured access/safe store for a DSLR?
2018-3-5
Use props
lelie21
lvl.2
Switzerland

Can't wait. My big travel start in 20 days. I ordered this and will give you my review
2018-3-5
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Poland

lelie21 Posted at 2018-3-5 08:19
Exactly what I am looking for. But I want to fit also my DSLR camera. Does this bag still have secured access/safe store for a DSLR?

I'm afraid you won't be able to fit the drone and a DSLR there, really. It's a rather compact solution made with action cameras in mind, as per manufacturer's information. The removable case is quite small too: some 26 cm wide, 16 cm deep, 8 cm tall - not much of a DSLR will fit there. Chances are, you could fit loose DSLR in the bottom compartment  and the internal case in the top one, but that would be kind of a kludge and there are other solutions made with the purpose of storing DSLR and/or a drone in mind. Take a look at the DJI Sore's accessories section and Lowepro site - I'm sure you'll find something fitting.
2018-3-5
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

thanks for the recommend - looks like a tailor-made solution.
2018-3-5
Use props
mattinhk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54888 ft
Hong Kong

That does look perfect!
2018-3-5
Use props
lelie21
lvl.2
Belgium

How about put the charging station bag as you to replace removal bag and a DSLR with single lens 18-250 mounted upside. Accessory a GoPro. Does that look impossible!? This bag must just contain cameras and useful accessories. Charger and cable can stay in big luggage.
2018-3-6
Use props
lelie21
lvl.2
Belgium

And, sorry, thanks for your reply
2018-3-6
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Poland

lelie21 Posted at 2018-3-6 09:25
How about put the charging station bag as you to replace removal bag and a DSLR with single lens 18-250 mounted upside. Accessory a GoPro. Does that look impossible!? This bag must just contain cameras and useful accessories. Charger and cable can stay in big luggage.

You might be able to fit a DSLR (and not much alse) with a single lens in the top compartment. That being said, there are better solutions, more suited for DSLR storage, with rearrangeable dividers, that fit the camera more closely.
2018-3-7
Use props
Major_Tom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 286893 ft
Sweden

Hi!  Thanks for the tip on this bag! Can you fit the portable charging station in the small bag that goes in the compartment? Or do you need to place the charging station directly in the compartment?
2018-6-29
Use props
BrandonW77
lvl.3

It's a bit cheaper on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Lowepro-V ... s=lowepro+viewpoint
2018-6-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

wow that look nice but I prefer to bring smaller carry bag  
2018-6-29