2326 42 2017-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Anokadrone Posted at 2017-12-6 04:19
I did discover that there are two separate accounts on DJI.  One for the main website and one for the forum.  I have the same login credentials but they are separate accounts.

That counts three so far then. Main site, Forum site, App. ;-)
2017-12-6
Use props
Anokadrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-6 06:18
That counts three so far then. Main site, Forum site, App. ;-)

So I am guessing the the little drone (and in your case the Goggles too) are generated by your interactions with the main site (Store).  What I cant figure out is why my total distance shows up on my Forum homepage but not in my posts.  Looks to me like the app is using the account from the main website yet the Forum is seeing the synced distances etc....very strange
2017-12-6
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Anokadrone Posted at 2017-12-6 06:49
So I am guessing the the little drone (and in your case the Goggles too) are generated by your interactions with the main site (Store).  What I cant figure out is why my total distance shows up on my Forum homepage but not in my posts.  Looks to me like the app is using the account from the main website yet the Forum is seeing the synced distances etc....very strange

The small icons has to do with the initial activation/registration of devices, they only show up in the forum if logged in with same ID (email) that was used to activate it.
The flight distance should show up here in the posts if flights are done and synced with same ID (email) as used in the forum.
The only thing even it might sound nuts i can think about if you want to try getting your distance displayed, is to change your password eventually change back again, logout and in again in the forum, then log out/in at app and sync the flight records.
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules