Viewing Pano Photos
25667 12 2017-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I am able to access, initiate and complete the sequence for each of the 4 pano modes while my Mavic is in the air.  What I cannot figure out is how to get those photos onto my computer.  After a pano shot completes, I hit the small arrow in the bottom right of my iPhone and then tap on the thumbnail of the image.  I get a "stitching" message and watch the line travel across the screen until it tells me that it's done.  Then my problem starts.  If I hit "share", it wants me to send it to an online site like Facebook or Twitter.  But I just want to get a copy onto my computer first.  If I go inside and take the memory card from the Mavic and view it on my computer, I see lots of ".html" files that only open an index to all of the individual photos.  There is also a new directory that now shows up named "Panorama".  Each photo contained inside there has its own folder with all the photos in it for each of the pano shots.  What I cannot seem to get to is simply the final photo.  If you've mastered this one, please enlighten me.  Thanks in advance.
2017-11-28
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

I haven't had a chance to try it yet, so I may be wrong... When you view the picture on your phone (in the DJI GO4 app and after the stitching finishes), there should be a download icon/button. You can download it to your phone and then email/send it to your computer.
2017-11-28
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Check out Mayoo's super-helpful instructional video.
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SD card will save all the pics which stitch the pano. If you need to download the pano to the PC, please download to the mobile device first, and if you use iPhone, connect it to your PC and export it.
Note that sphere pano may become a plan graph if you download it to your mobile local album and the PC.
2017-11-28
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-28 19:08
SD card will save all the pics which contain stitch the pano. If you need to download the pano to the PC, please download to the mobile device first, and if you use iPhone, connect it to your PC and export it.
Note that sphere pano may become a plan graph if you download it to your mobile local album and the PC.

Ah, that explains something. Thank you!  I was able to get a couple of the panos to my computer, but not the sphere - which led me to believe that I was doing something wrong.  So, OK, how do I get access to the sphere for others to see?
2017-11-28
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haven’t had a chance to fly yet, but this is great information. Thanks
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-28 20:01
Ah, that explains something. Thank you!  I was able to get a couple of the panos to my computer, but not the sphere - which led me to believe that I was doing something wrong.  So, OK, how do I get access to the sphere for others to see?

You might need to upload it to Skypixel first and then share with us.
2017-12-1
Use props
Dan T
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17615 ft
  • >>>
United States

did anyone solve this for you,, want to do the same thing
2018-2-13
Use props
Speleo-flyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Dan T Posted at 2018-2-13 13:49

These hints might help?  http://speleotrove.com/pangazer/making_panoramic_images.html
2018-9-23
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754705 ft
Greece

DJIgo4 cant create any kind of panorama. Inside the SD card it creates a folder with the name of the panorama pics and an html file with the same name.

You have to download your photos to your PC  and use a third party aplication like DJI Media Maker for OSMO (It also works for DJI Drones)

or something like ICE for Windows (Image Composite Editor, its a freeware)
2018-11-6
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754705 ft
Greece

Dan T Posted at 2-13 13:49

DJIgo4 cant create any kind of panorama. Inside the SD card it creates a folder with the name of the panorama pics and an html file with the same name.

You have to download your photos to your PC  and use a third party aplication like DJI Media Maker for OSMO (It also works for DJI Drones)

or something like ICE for Windows (Image Composite Editor, its a freeware)
2018-11-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

what I have found is that the pano stitched in the aircraft is great.. obviously DJI have the exact lens correction factors in as the picture retains the greatest field of view  BUT...

the picture stitched in the aircraft and then downloaded by the GO 4 app into the phone is NOT A FULL RES FILE....

using autopano GIGA etc.. I CANT get the stitch to look nearly as good as the one produced by the aircraft.. much more distortion and having to crop significantly to remove the distorted borders...

frustrating !!!
2018-11-6
Use props
A Guy in Texas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 596690 ft
United States

When I shot 360 panos with my Mavic Air, they stitched themselves automatically.  When I uploaded them to Skypixel, they showed up as full interactive, scrollable panoramas.  Now, using a Mavic 2 Pro, I can't seem to get the panos to upload successfully to Skypixel.  They just show up as flat images, not full 360 panoramas.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the image capture mode.  16.9 vs. 3.2.  It doesn't seem like you should have to use third party software to stitch the photos together.  Mavic Air does it perfectly in the app itself.  More experimenting is necessary, I guess.
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules