Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo mobile Vs iPhone X / Compatibility?
4529 11 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans214a47a6
lvl.1
France

Hi

I would to buy the osmo mobile for my iphone X.
I saw many video on youtube about it and they said they are some footage issues.

The old app version of Dji Go 3 1 22: The compatibility stop until iphone 7 and 7 plus.

The current app version of Dji Go 3 1 23 say NOTHING.

So Osmo mobile and iPhone X are compatible? Yes or not?

Thx
2017-11-29
Use props
bhr74
lvl.1
Flight distance : 657736 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Yes it works, have that setup my selves. Only thing I have seen on youtube but not tested yet is the OIS that works against the gimbal, we can not turn that off, even not in Filmpic. Its only the software based stabilitation you can turn of.

2017-11-29
Use props
fans214a47a6
lvl.1
France

I saw as well this video and the guy say at the end of the video: no compatibility because of the footage.
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, Sir, sorry that iPhone X is not in our compatible list, the compatibility cannot be fully guaranteed at the moment.
2017-11-30
Use props
fansb77abf22
lvl.2
United States

When you buy it, can you please use my dji affiliate link?  Thanks!  http://bit.ly/2xPYiYy
2017-12-5
Use props
Albut
New

United Kingdom

Hi Mindy is your last post still the same ie iPhone X not compatible. If so will it ever be compatible through a software update by Dji. Regards
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Albut Posted at 2018-1-16 09:40
Hi Mindy is your last post still the same ie iPhone X not compatible. If so will it ever be compatible through a software update by Dji. Regards

Hi Albut, thanks for your attention, iPhone X is compatible with Osmo Mobile at the moment, hope you enjoy it.
2018-1-17
Use props
Albut
New

United Kingdom

So can I take it that the wobble on video due to the optical stabilisation has been fixed and if so how was this done. Regards
2018-1-17
Use props
viper_11
New
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-17 00:27
Hi Albut, thanks for your attention, iPhone X is compatible with Osmo Mobile at the moment, hope you enjoy it.

Hi DJI mindy,

Can we see a video proof of that?
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

viper_11 Posted at 2018-1-17 02:46
Hi DJI mindy,

Can we see a video proof of that?

Hi Albut, no matter what mobile device you are using, the vertical movement still needs to be controller, the key to capture stable shots is how you walk. We suggest to use ''nanja walk'' when you use Osmo Mobile.
2018-1-17
Use props
viper_11
New
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-17 05:23
Hi Albut, no matter what mobile device you are using, the vertical movement still needs to be controller, the key to capture stable shots is how you walk. We suggest to use ''nanja walk'' when you use Osmo Mobile.

Please, dont use a copied reply. At least without understand the problem.

iPhone X has OIS stabilization, that means will conflict with DJI Osmo...
My "proof" is about this "compatible" thing.

Walk like a ninja it's not a fix for that issue,
2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

viper_11 Posted at 2018-1-18 02:24
Please, dont use a copied reply. At least without understand the problem.

iPhone X has OIS stabilization, that means will conflict with DJI Osmo...

Hi Viper, do you have the video can be provided about the wobble effect with iPhone X? I will forward to our engineers for attention, thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules