Having litchi problems
608 4 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CFzone
lvl.1

Canada

My DJI Phantom 3 standard will not let me fly farther than about 50m. There is no visible setting in the app. Thank you in advance.
2017-11-29
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1482434 ft
  • >>>
Australia

OK CFzone let's go down the usual path. Is all the software up to date? Is the rc switch in P mode & the beginner mode is switched off?
Unfortunately the forum index isn't great but if you google your query you'll get some additional pointers as well. Just start with the more obvious one's and see how it goes. Then make sure you keep us up to date. I'll be surprised if the regulars can't get you up and >50 metres.
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, CFzone. I would recommend you use our app instead. , Did you get any error message from it when you used DJI GO? Please inform us, if you have the same situation with our app. Thanks.
2017-11-30
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

You have to get round this by using DJI Go app first. Go to phone/tablet settings in Apps find Litchi and Force close it.  Login to your Go app, then log out, then log in, go to phone/tablet settings and force close Go app. Open Go app and log in. Again force close the Go app. You then need to go to your Litchi app and login to the Litchi database. This should get rid of the 50m restriction.
2017-11-30
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

MerlinL14 Posted at 2017-11-30 02:24
You have to get round this by using DJI Go app first. Go to phone/tablet settings in Apps find Litchi and Force close it.  Login to your Go app, then log out, then log in, go to phone/tablet settings and force close Go app. Open Go app and log in. Again force close the Go app. You then need to go to your Litchi app and login to the Litchi database. This should get rid of the 50m restriction.

Right on Merlin. Good input.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules