LED's bliking
1282 3 2015-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CMARIO
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi guys!
I've got a Phantom 1.1 with Naza M V2 and  a Futaba 10J's transmitter. I having a trouble after turn on the quad.
I can hear  the sound after start up but after that I have just a follow LED sequence: Green - Green - Red - Red - Red.
Could you help me to understand what's happening? I can't start the motors. I've attached a short video about that.
Regards.
Carl.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vy-zJl8u46QXRTNWxZMmZqa28/view?usp=sharing

2015-4-13
Use props
nig_smith
Second Officer

United Kingdom

The LED sequence is normal after initial power up. The green Flash indicates that the flight mode is set to GPS, if you were in ATTI mode you would see a yellow flash followed by red flashes.

The red flashes indicate the GPS lock accuracy. Three red flashes indicates less than five satellites  located, 2 flashes indicates five satellites and a course location obtained, one flash indicates six satellites located and zero flashes indicates seven or more satellites located. This will be followed by six very rapid green flashes indicating that the craft has accurately logged its home point. The ambient sound in your video sounds like you're either indoors or under some sort of cover. To obtain a reliable GPS lock you really need to be out in the open and clear of any surrounding structures.

The craft will not do anything if all you're doing is increasing the throttle. As a safety measure it has first to be armed. This is done by pulling both gimbals of the transmitter to the bottom and either pulling them out to the side or pushing them inward.

If you've not had any prior experience of the Naza flight controllers I'd strongly recommend you download the manual from the DJI support pages and familiarise yourself.

Regards

Nidge
2015-4-14
Use props
CMARIO
lvl.1

Brazil

nig_smith@o2.co Posted at 2015-4-15 03:09
The LED sequence is normal after initial power up. The green Flash indicates that the flight mode is ...

Hi Nidge!
Thank you for reply me so fast. I really agree with you all those info. I have a small skills to the quad's for a year but sometimes it's necessary to back to bench (he he he).
Let me give you more info. The P1.1.1 was flying well two months ago when I've decide to start a hexa's project. Last weekend I took it and the new hexacopter to fly and saw for the first time what was happening. Under open area I could heard the start up sound and LED flashing starting with green (3 quicly times) and red (3 or 2 slow times). I thought could be a poor GPS signal but when I have executed CSC the motors didn't start. I've changed the Naza M V2 from P1.1.1 to a new one (from my hexa) and don't solved. This weekend I'm gona try to use to the GPS V2 (from my hexa) and to compare the results. Once again thank you for help and congrats to your explanation that was complete class from a good teacher.
2015-4-15
Use props
nig_smith
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Hi Carl

When you swapped the flight controller over did you update it, via the flight assistant software,  with the proper profile and receiver type?
Eg. Quad X, Quad +, Hexacopter, etc... And receiver type: Traditional, D-Bus, PPM.

If you haven't already done so it might be worth connecting up to the Flight Assistant software and check that it is responding correctly to the inputs from the transmitter. This can be done in the "Basic" section under the"RC" tab. If you make any alterations in this section you need to reboot your multirotor for the changes to take affect.

Regards

Nidge
2015-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules