Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android o Iphone ( Galaxy S8 Plus-iPhone 6S Plus) DJI Go
1783 8 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Conejo
lvl.2
Peru

Hello. I would like to know that it is more secure a Galaxy S8 plus or iPhone 6s Plus to use the DJI IR application that flows well into a Mavic Pro some recommendations from users who have used please
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Conejo, Samsung Galaxy S8 is on the support list but Galaxy S8 plus is not, thus we are not able to confirm if it will be compatible with DJI GO 4 or not; besides, iPhone 6s is on the support list, thus it could be compatible with DJI GO 4 will.
Hope other users will also offer some tips on these two devices.
2017-12-1
Use props
RobDownUnder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103609 ft
Australia

I've had my Mavic 6 months and used with Samsung S8 with no issues. I have been using DJI Go4 software only.
This question will bring out the Apple Dooms dayers for sure, so you will just need to make your own choice.
I've found the S8 screen brightness excellent in bright out door settings.
2017-12-1
Use props
Conejo
lvl.2
Peru

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-1 00:35
Hi Conejo, Samsung Galaxy S8 is on the support list but Galaxy S8 plus is not, thus we are not able to confirm if it will be compatible with DJI GO 4 or not; besides, iPhone 6s is on the support list, thus it could be compatible with DJI GO 4 will.
Hope other users will also offer some tips on these two devices.

Thanks for the Thor report, a consultation on your projects has in mind DJI go 4 the application in Spanish I'm Latin American many here use their products normally Inspire2 use for events or concerts and Mavic to travel would be great to be in all languages Greetings from Peru
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Conejo Posted at 2017-12-1 21:27
Thanks for the Thor report, a consultation on your projects has in mind DJI go 4 the application in Spanish I'm Latin American many here use their products normally Inspire2 use for events or concerts and Mavic to travel would be great to be in all languages Greetings from Peru

Thank you for your feedback, though it doesn't support Spanish at the moment, will forward this requirement to our engineers. Hope more language will be supported in the future.
2017-12-3
Use props
drn3px69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-1 00:35
Hi Conejo, Samsung Galaxy S8 is on the support list but Galaxy S8 plus is not, thus we are not able to confirm if it will be compatible with DJI GO 4 or not; besides, iPhone 6s is on the support list, thus it could be compatible with DJI GO 4 will.
Hope other users will also offer some tips on these two devices.

Hi DJI Thor, in case that be useful, I use the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in my small amount of flights with Mavic Pro, but without any problem in all flights. All run smoothly and well.
2018-1-4
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Have you considered a 5.5 DJI CrystalSky  ?
2018-1-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

drn3px69 Posted at 2018-1-4 13:04
Hi DJI Thor, in case that be useful, I use the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in my small amount of flights with Mavic Pro, but without any problem in all flights. All run smoothly and well.

That's great, thank you for the info. In fact, a device that is not on the support list doesn't mean it can not run DJI GO 4, our engineers might not possible to test all devices on the market so it might need to be certified in practical usage.
2018-1-6
Use props
drn3px69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-6 01:27
That's great, thank you for the info. In fact, a device that is not on the support list doesn't mean it can not run DJI GO 4, our engineers might not possible to test all devices on the market so it might need to be certified in practical usage.

Youre welcome. Yes, I know, in the Android ecosystem is too complicated to test all available devices.
2018-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules