Huawei Y6 Elite mobile issues connecting with Mavic Pro
1889 3 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1lybYOf
New

Australia

I have connected my Huawei Y6 Elite Mobile phone to my Mavic Pro controller using various micro usb cables and the DJI Go 4 app is still stating 'not connected' and I am unable to see the video.
Also when I connect the Huawei to the Mavic controller, the internet access on the mobile will loose connection and I loose the network settings.

The Mavic will connect to a Samsung Note 4 mobile but the same issues of loosing the internet connection will still occur and I am unable to update the firmware.

Is there a way to make it work with the Huawei? I have seen photos of people using the Mavic with a Huawei mobile phone attached to the controller?

2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, since Huawei Y6 Elite is not on the support list, and Samsung Note 4 is working with DJI GO 4, please try to reinstall the app, if it doesn't help, then there may be a compatible issue with Huawei Y6 Elite.
For the update, normally, it should not disable WiFi connection then you only use the USB connection, but for your case, I would like to advise you to update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2.
2017-11-30
Use props
AuroraUsa
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-11-30
Use props
when-in-drone
New

Australia

I ended up updating the firmware using the Assistant 2 software and then re-installed the Go 4 app into the Huawei and now it works fine.

Thank you for the reply!
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules