Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Disappointed CUSTOMER!!!
583 6 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17211 ft
  • >>>
United States

[size=14.666666984558105px]I can't even explain how disappointed I am about the service DJI in Carson, CA performed on my Phantom 4 pro. I sent it in for the random jerking of my gimbal. DJI supposedly repaired it and sent it back to me. I received it today completely DAMAGED! You replaced the gimbal with a new one, but it still jerks, and now it buzzes when the gimbal moves up and down! DJI also cracked the landing gear and the gimbal has dents on it! And whoever installed the new gimbal decided to do it without precision, so they placed a dent ln the drone between the SD card slot and the screw above it. There was absolutely no attention to detail and they did not handle the drone with care at all! I'm frustrated and beyond annoyed that I sent DJI a practically brand new drone (with no dents or scratches) and I got it back completely jacked up!
[size=14.666666984558105px]

[size=14.666666984558105px]

UPDATE:  CASE #: CAS-1296271-H4D7C4
AFTER SENDING IN MY PHANTOM 4 PRO THE 1ST TIME (ABOVE), I GOT IT BACK WITH THE EXTERNAL DAMAGES FIXED BUT THE PROBLEM WITH THE GIMBAL STILL PERSISTED!! I HAVE SENT IT IN A TOTAL OF THREEEEEEE TIMES!! THREE TIMES! THE LAST 2 TIMES WAS "EXPEDITED" WITH ADDITIONAL "QUALITY CONTROL" WHERE THEY CHANGED THE GIMBAL, BUT I QUESTION DJI'S "QUALITY" SINCE MY PHANTOM IS STILL JACKED UP! SEE THE LINK BELOW SHOWING THE SAME PROBLEM EXISTS!

AT THIS POINT I DON'T NEED AN EXPERT TO TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS! IT IS OBVIOUSLY A HARDWARE PROBLEM THAT CAN ONLY BE RESOLVED BY SWAPPING OUT MY PHANTOM WITH A NEW DRONE! DJI HAS WASTED MY TIME, LIMITED MY ABILITY TO RUN MY BUSINESS, AND RUINED MY DAY EVERY TIME I HAVE HAD TO CALL THEM TO REPORT THE SAME PROBLEM! THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

THE WORST PART IS THE LACK OF CUSTOMER CARE!! EACH TIME I CALL THE 800 NUMBER AND HAVE TO REPEAT THE PROBLEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO A REP OVERSEAS. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SAY AND THEY CAN'T MAKE OUT WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY, SO I ASK TO BE TRANSFERRED TO A SUPERVISOR. THE SUPERVISOR SAYS THEY UNDERSTAND MY CONCERN AND THAT AFTER THREEEEE TIMES OF SENDING IT IN, THAT I SHOULD BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTLY/DJI CARE  TO HAVE MY PHANTOM REPLACED. THE SUPERVISOR TELLS ME THAT ALL HE CAN DO IS EMAIL THE MANAGERS IN CALIFORNIA AND REQUEST THAT THEY CALL ME. WELL, I WAS PROMISED THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL TODAY, BUT GUESS WHAT?!?!? I GOT NOTHING!!! SO I HAD TO INCONVIENTLY CALL THEM AGAIN, REEXPLAIN MY ENTIRE PROBLEM AGAIN TO A NEW REP, THEN INFORMED A MANAGER WOULD CALL ME IN 24-48 BUSINESS HOURS. I CANT HELP BUT TO FEEL LIKE I AM BEING BLOWN OFF AND DISREGARDED AS A CUSTOMER, ONE WHO SPENDS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON DJI PRODUCTS EACH YEAR!

OH, AND I LEFT OUT THE FACT THAT I'VE FLOWN MY PHANTOM LESS AT 1O TIMES , SO IT'S PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW, BUT AFTER THE THIRD TIME SENDING IT IN, DJI OFFERED  TO SEND ME A REFURBISHED DRONE. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? YOU CAN'T FIX A BRAND NEW DRONE THAT'S NEVER BEEN DROPPED OF DAMAGED, SO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRUST THAT YOUR REFURBISHED PHANTOM IS "QUALITY APPROVED"????!!!!!

AT THIS POINT, I SHOULD RECEIVE A BRAND NEW PHANTOM SINCE IT IS COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. AT THIS POINT DJI HAS LEFT ME WITH NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION IF THEY DO NOT ADDRESS MY PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY!! AND NO, I'M NOT JUST THROWING AROUND WORDS, THIS TYPE OF CUSTOMER MISTREATMENT NEEDS TO REGULATED! WHAT A SHAME....I'M WAITING FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE AND RESOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM DJI. I WILL GIVE YOU UNTIL TOMORROW 12/29/17 TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!
IMG_7898.jpg
IMG_8083.JPG
IMG_4230 2.JPG
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Shan. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please tell me your case number and I would check the details for you. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-11-30
Use props
shan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17211 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 00:26
Shan, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please tell me your case number and I would check the details for you. Thanks for your cooperation.

The initial case number for the problem  with my gimbal is CAS-1219787-M8F9B5 . Today I contacted DJI again once I received my Phantom 4 pro. The new case number is CAS-1260651-H6Y6M2
But I'm still waiting for shipping label .
Thank you.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

shan Posted at 2017-11-30 01:02
The initial case number for the problem  with my gimbal is CAS-1219787-M8F9B5 . Today I contacted DJI again once I received my Phantom 4 pro. The new case number is CAS-1260651-H6Y6M2
But I'm still waiting for shipping label .
Thank you.

Thanks for your update. The situation will be reflected to our designated department and we will have someone contact you. Please wait patiently and keep us updated if you have further questions. Hope it can be solved soon.
2017-11-30
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 01:43
Thanks for your update. The situation will be reflected to our designated department and we will have someone contact you. Please wait patiently and keep us updated if you have further questions. Hope it can be solved soon.

Well done Elektra its good to see that dji do actually care about there customers regardless of what some people may say.
Proud to be a dji drone owner
2017-11-30
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Are you sure you got back the same one you sent to repair?  
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hellsgate Posted at 2017-11-30 01:54
Well done Elektra its good to see that dji do actually care about there customers regardless of what some people may say.
Proud to be a dji drone owner

Thanks for your positive feedback. Hope you enjoy our products.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules