DJI Goggles video color vs iPhone / iPad screen
1440 4 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dspecgsx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 810636 ft
United States

I've been the owner of the new goggles for about a month now and was wondering what other users thought of the color of the video they are seeing on the screen?

Mine seems washed out or flat vs an iPhone or iPad screen.  I'm not talking about specific video settings on the mavic but rather the goggles video color vs iPad or iPhone on the same mavic settings.

I don't know if this is normal or that I have new goggles that are not working correctly?

Thanks!

2017-11-30
Use props
dspecgsx
lvl.2
United States

Nobody has an opinion?
2017-12-7
Use props
DennisMurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might try switching to HD but the goggles gives you a more full Immersion type of view....my iPad does produce a better image but I’m always fighting glare and don’t have the situational awareness as I do with the goggles....I also think sometimes it may depend on something to compare with...for example I was use to Fatshark goggles for FPV from a small Sony 600 camera....the difference is extreme. You also might try filters if you haven’t already...hope that helps a little
2017-12-7
Use props
roamer105
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3156145 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I too noticed relatively low color saturation on the goggles screen. Obviously it is a lot worse when choosing Dlog as a recording method. DJI would add a contrast control and color saturation slider to the brightness menu.
2017-12-11
Use props
dspecgsx
lvl.2
United States

roamer105 Posted at 2017-12-11 08:43
Yes, I too noticed relatively low color saturation on the goggles screen. Obviously it is a lot worse when choosing Dlog as a recording method. DJI would add a contrast control and color saturation slider to the brightness menu.

Thank both of you for your comments.  I'm glad I'm not the only one.
2017-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules