Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot connect Phantom 1 to Windows 10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Allsee
New

United States

My friend and I have purchased a used Phantom 1 which needed some work. We put a new case on it and figured out how to calibrate the compass so that it can finally take off into the air. The problem is that the phantom doesn't stabilize and it just goes straight up and leans hard - flying away - so that our only option is to bring it back down for a rough landing because it can't be controlled.  I figure that it needs to be calibrated in the software to see if there are any issues. I have downloaded the driver and the assistant software from the Phantom 1 DJI page but the light on the drone is soft green and it is not detected. I have spent hours searching forums, YouTube and even tried contacting DJI support and all have proven useless. Does anyone know how to connect a first generation Phantom to a Windows 10 PC in 2017?
2017-11-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

did you try differents usb cables?
2017-11-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

hope it help --- -> https://www.dji.com/es/phantom/download
2017-11-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

software for windows ---> dl.djicdn.com/downloads/nazam-v2/NAZAM_2.20_Installer.zip
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, could you find the option of DJI USB Virtual COM(COM) in Device Manager? It will help us double check whether the drone is connected with PC or Assistant well, thanks!
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules