Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AVAILABLE UPGRADE METHODS
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312579 ft
Brazil

Hello friends! I am opening this thread to know with the most advanced users if someone knows another method of updating the firmware. I downgraded my P3A and now the gimbal top board does not want to read or write anything on the memory card, making it impossible for me to upgrade. I can not get either SDCARD or DJIGO. In the application it appears that you need to upgrade but the message camera error (error 01) appears. Please friends, help me find out what other methods can be performed, if I will not have to send in the assistance and here are all bloodsuckers
2017-11-30
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Probably the board at top of gimbal is bad.  The sad news is that you have to replace the whole thing.  New camera unit, including gimbal.
2017-11-30
Use props
C&A I.A
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312579 ft
Brazil

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-11-30 10:05
Probably the board at top of gimbal is bad.  The sad news is that you have to replace the whole thing.  New camera unit, including gimbal.

How can such an expensive equipment not exist at least ONE software to recover, or give a flash in the firmware. it's all working only the card reader that reads the way it should ...
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, is the same unit in this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-120385-1-1.html? If yes, we understand your frustration and sincerely recommend you to send it in. Thanks for your understanding!
2017-12-1
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I would try another card and/or try if formated as Fat32 or eFat makes a difference.
Can't the P3's be flashed from SW on a computer?
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules