Naza M V2 RTH Descends Too Fast
744 1 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JwEvnLL
New

United States

Hello all, first time building a custom hexa and i'm using a Naza M V2. Everything works fine flying and all with the stock settings. I decided to test out the RTH function by flicking my failsafe switch on my transmitter. It flew back to it's take off point (more or less by a few feet) and when it started to descend it went down really really fast like to maybe 2 m/s, it was swaying back and forth really fast, on the last like 10 to 15 feet off the ground it sped up the motors, stopped swaying, and then it finally stabilized going straight down but it still went down too fast. It ended up breaking both legs of my carbon fiber landing gear and both batteries sheared off the 3D printed holders that I had bolted to the hexa. I'm using Tarot 620kv motors with 13.5 inch props, the entire thing weighs about 10 pounds with 2 batteries included, is able to hover at 50% throttle, and every command I give it feels snappy and responsive. Oh and also the Naza is in the middle of the hexa. Thanks.
2017-11-30
Use props
djiuser_JwEvnLL
New

United States

Anyone?
2017-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules