Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Activation Status
3404 13 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mario64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6450 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,

Got my Spark fired up and updated today. However, when it went through the activation process it repeatedly failed. Is there somewhere I go to check its activation status? I'd also like to verify my DJI Refresh status on it as well.

Thanks!
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, could you please tell me if there is an error info when the activation failed. For this case, you can try to change another mobile device to activate, make sure the internet connection is enabled.
For the DJI Care Refresh status, you can click here for checking the remaining balance to confirm if they have bound successfully.
2017-11-30
Use props
mario64
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I don't recall an error code. It no longer prompts me to activate. How do you restart the process? Keep in mind it is not possible to be connected to the Spark and to the Internet simultaneously
2017-12-1
Use props
mario64
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Anyone know how to re-trigger Spark activation? Mine failed but it no longer prompts me so I have no clue if it is activated or not
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mario64 Posted at 2017-12-2 14:04
Anyone know how to re-trigger Spark activation? Mine failed but it no longer prompts me so I have no clue if it is activated or not

Hi, Mario, could you please PM me the serial number of the drone? I will help to check if the drone has been activated successfully, thanks.
2017-12-2
Use props
mario64
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Mindy. Sent. Awaiting your reply
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

mario64 Posted at 2017-12-2 14:04

Mario, I am sorry for the late reply due to the day off. I have checked your serial number, it was activated on 12/1, 2017, since it was activated, you don't need to do it again. So, can you operate the drone normally and does it work properly? Let me know if there is a problem.
Besides, please kindly click the "Reply" button if you need to reply me so that I can get the reminder and can deal with it asap.
2017-12-3
Use props
mario64
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Great thank you so much
2017-12-3
Use props
COCA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35495 ft
Serbia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-2 18:35
Hi, Mario, could you please PM me the serial number of the drone? I will help to check if the drone has been activated successfully, thanks.

Can you please check my spark activation status too ?
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

COCA Posted at 2018-4-30 00:10
Can you please check my spark activation status too ?

Sorry for the late response, yes, please PM me the serial number of your drone.
2018-5-4
Use props
adamvferguson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40846 ft
United States

Hello,

Sorry to post on an old thread, but I am having a similar issue with my spark.  At first the activation process kept restarting and when I was finally able to get to the end where I verify my account, it said the application failed. Now when I launch the app, it will not trigger the activation.  Also, when I enter the aircraft settings I get a message saying that parts of my aircraft may not be activated, but when I click the activation button, nothing happens.  Could you guys please lend a hand?  
2018-7-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

adamvferguson Posted at 2018-7-19 10:37
Hello,

Sorry to post on an old thread, but I am having a similar issue with my spark.  At first the activation process kept restarting and when I was finally able to get to the end where I verify my account, it said the application failed. Now when I launch the app, it will not trigger the activation.  Also, when I enter the aircraft settings I get a message saying that parts of my aircraft may not be activated, but when I click the activation button, nothing happens.  Could you guys please lend a hand?

Hi there. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app? Let's see if this will work. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2018-7-19
Use props
adamvferguson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40846 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-7-19 11:58
Hi there. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that this caused you. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app? Let's see if this will work. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes I have tried to re-install the app (twice now) and I am still having the same problem.  When I re-install the app it also does not re-initiate the activation process. Is there another way I can activate my drone?  I'm using iOS.  Here is a screenshots.
2018-7-19
Use props
Prince Studio
New

Pakistan

ohaefiepa20293
2018-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules