How to do AND searches of the forum
450 4 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RocketChap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 902034 ft
United Kingdom

I'd like to search for a past post that includes a few keywords together  - but when I use the forum search feature it seems to come up with posts that include any of the keywords.
I'd also like to confine the search to a certain area.

For example I'd like to search for posts in the "DJI GO4" area that includes the words "charge" AND "remote"

Any ideas how to accomplish this?

2017-11-30
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

To be honest I don't even try to use the forum's search function. I just use Google instead and you can always include this in your search to limit the results to only matches from this web site: site:forum.dji.com
2017-11-30
Use props
RocketChap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 902034 ft
United Kingdom

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-11-30 16:11
To be honest I don't even try to use the forum's search function. I just use Google instead and you can always include this in your search to limit the results to only matches from this web site: site:forum.dji.com

Thanks for the google site: tip - didn't know about that.
But it would be nice if the forum had a decent search facility.
2017-11-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-11-30 16:11

Good information I didn’t know this.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi RocketChap, DroneFlying is correct, a great option is to use “site:forum.dji.com<search term> on Google.
2017-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules