1353 4 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mortenp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 905171 ft
Denmark

Hi,

I've been searching and reading some old threads about DJI Go dropping frames in 4K recording, and responses about it being fixed.
I'm using an iphone 6s and I can't use DJI Go for 4K recording, there are dropped frames every second or more.
I have tried reinstalling, but that doesn't change anything.
All other apps can record 4K without problems.

Has anybody found a solution, other than recording 1080 instead?
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Mortenp. Did you download the latest version of DJI GO? If not, please reinstall it. If the problem still exists, please provide the original video. You can upload to Youtube or dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your help.
2017-12-1
Use props
mortenp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 905171 ft
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-1 00:27
Hi, Mortenp. Did you download the latest version of DJI GO? If not, please reinstall it. If the problem still exists, please provide the original video. You can upload to Youtube or dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your help.

Thank you for replying. I will make a short clip and let you know when I have uploaded it
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mortenp Posted at 2017-12-6 12:29
Thank you for replying. I will make a short clip and let you know when I have uploaded it

Hello, Sir, please do not upload the original footage to YouTube, the resolution will be compressed.
Please try Google Driver or Dropbox. Thanks.
2017-12-7
Use props
MikeyD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210892 ft
United Kingdom

It would appear this is a bug as my Sony XZ Premium on Android is the same. At first I thought perhaps it's just an issue with Android as IOS seems well supported by DJI but it appears from various posts that it is a flaw in the software.  Whilst I appreciate it can take time to resolve such issues retaining customer loyalty is dependent on good customer service and feedback. Are you listening DJI GO programmers?!!! Hopefully we will all benefit from an early resolution to this flaw.
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules