Spark firmware update won't take to drone
1196 2 2017-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2f6a112c
New
United States

I was able to upload the firmware to the Spark remote but through mutiple attempts through the app and Assistatant 2, the drone will not take firmware update.

I agree with a fellow DJI drone owner. DJI has horrible customer service and the drones should be ready to fly right out of the box. I have two Inspire 1's and depend on them
for my business daily. Everytime they do a mandatory update, it takes 2-3 days in order to fix the problem. I've had to hire a fellow pilot to fly his drone for a huge job I
had because of these firmware updates which cost me a loss in revenue.

If I didn't have so much invested in DJI products, I would switch to Go Pro.

Any help with this Spark issue would be greatly appreciated.
2017-12-1
Use props
fans2f6a112c
New
United States

One more thing. I have a big job tomorrow, and I need this problem resolved asap as I will be using this drone for the job.
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello sir, what's the current firmware of the aircraft, controller and APP? Is there any error code when you upgrade the firmware? Please refer below and export the upgrade log for analysis, thanks!

Assisstant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Assisstant 2(MAC): ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
APP(IOS): Click the DJI logo on the left upper corner more than 10 times, you will see the log and copy it to us
APP(Android): dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/up_new_all
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules