DJI GO App Still Not Connecting? Try This
576 2 2017-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1b57fa0d
New
United States

So I bought my Mavic about 2 days ago the first day I was having issues with keeping the drone in the update phase because the lighting cable kept disconnecting and reconnecting , I eventually got it to work and flew for 10 mins , next day comes I get off work , excited as ever to fly I ended up not being able to connect the DJI GO 4 app at all , I called customer support after everything I updated the drone and the controller again , still nothing from what I’ve been reading it has something to do with apples new IOS 11.2.1 firmware , so I somehow tried again just hoping to fly a little bit and somehow IT WORKED everything was fine I flew for like 10 mins and as sooon as I landed the drone I get the same thing on the screen disconnected , I don’t know how it worked and then it just cut off when I landed but this morning I got it to work in this sequence , Opened the DJI GO 4 in my phone then turned the controller on and connect the cable to it & then turned the drone on & IT WORKED flew for a little bit and I landed it but this time when I landed it the drone stayed connect to the app and everything so maybe there’s a sequence you have to do ? Or maybe if this doesn’t work for you turn your phone off and on and try the sequence as stated , but going further I talked to DJI customer support for a good hour , Guy was really helped says we just have to be patient to for the devs to come out with an update .
2017-12-1
Use props
fans1b57fa0d
New
United States

DJI GO App Still Not Connecting? Try This

So I bought my Mavic about 2 days ago the first day I was having issues with keeping the drone in the update phase because the lighting cable kept disconnecting and reconnecting , I eventually got it to work and flew for 10 mins , next day comes I get off work , excited as ever to fly I ended up not being able to connect the DJI GO 4 app at all , I called customer support after everything I updated the drone and the controller again , still nothing from what I’ve been reading it has something to do with apples new IOS 11.2.1 firmware , so I somehow tried again just hoping to fly a little bit and somehow IT WORKED everything was fine I flew for like 10 mins and as sooon as I landed the drone I get the same thing on the screen disconnected , I don’t know how it worked and then it just cut off when I landed but this morning I got it to work in this sequence , Opened the DJI GO 4 in my phone then turned the controller on and connect the cable to it & then turned the drone on & IT WORKED flew for a little bit and I landed it but this time when I landed it the drone stayed connect to the app and everything so maybe there’s a sequence you have to do ? Or maybe if this doesn’t work for you turn your phone off and on and try the sequence as stated , but going further I talked to DJI customer support for a good hour , Guy was really helped says we just have to be patient to for the devs to come out with an update .
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, thanks for sharing your experience. May I know which mobile device do you use? Please kindly offer the current aircraft, controller and APP version in About page, we'll forward to our engineers for further review, thanks so much!
2017-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules