INSPIRE 1 Problems Please Help
2364 6 2017-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SONIC_BOOM
New
Australia

Hi Everyone,

I am having lots of problems with my DJI inspire drone that I bought in July 2017. Since trying to update it, it has had all sorts of problems.

Heres the version details:
- I have an inspire 1 with the zenmuse x3 and x5 gimbles
- App version is 3.1.22
- Aircraft is V 1.11.01.50+
- RC is V1.6.0+
- Camera is V 1.10.01.40
- Using IPad Mini 4

Here are my problems:

- I cannot upgrade the controller through the app. The update keeps failing. The controller flashes blue and beeps DDDD-DDDD but the screen says it has failed and is 'disconnected'. The controller does however continue flashing blue and beeping even after it says it has failed (yes I have tried just leaving it but gave up after an hour and a half)

- I still have full controll over the aircraft (gimble roll etc) however the video stream on the ipad does not show up. It says either 'disconnected' or something about 'no transmission signal'. The controller also flashes green and red very quickly. (I understand this is probably because it is not updating).

I really don't want to have to send my drone in as I live in remote Australia.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks everyone.
2017-12-1
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi Sonic Boom,

The "+" sign after the version number means the update has not been completed properly, you need to be connected to the internet to finish the update,

Mark G.
2017-12-2
Use props
SONIC_BOOM
New
Australia

Hi Mark,

It is definitely connected to the internet
2017-12-2
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Have you turned off AC when updating your RC? You should only have RC and APP on while AC is turned off. Your RC version is probably too old for AC ver 1.11. The + sgin means you have to also update your AC. However, my AC version 1.10.40+ still works perfectly with RC ver 1.7.60. It implies that AC with a + sign should not have any issue there. You should concern on getting your RC updated.
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, SONIC_BOOM, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties.
''+''  means the version hasn't been synced, please connect to Internet and wait for the moment.
The problem now is RC failed to update.
''Disconnected'' means the RC fails to connect to mobile device, the updating is interrupted.
Please try to change other USB cables even mobile device.
2017-12-2
Use props
SONIC_BOOM
New
Australia

Hi guys,
I did try these but neither worked
DJI said to send it in but I really don’t want to have to do that
2017-12-4
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

When you update your RC, you should turn AC off. While Ipad and RC is connected. Go app will let you update your RC FW.
2017-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules