Lot of scare.
684 6 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Welsh Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

Hi all, seeing a lot of this scare stuff with where we can fly and not etc.  Just keep to rules and have fun, think there is a lot of crap flying about at the moment, in the Pyrenees I am as free as a bird and also take care when I launch.  Starting a club soon here is a good idea.  Anyone close?  Midi Pyrenees.

Fly free and fly safe.

Lot of scare and false news.  The media love it and do not give a flying fcuk about us droners.

Stick together and root out the bad.
2017-12-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Education. Especially with all the new pilots we going to have after Christmas. Time to play coach.
2017-12-2
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Woe Posted at 2017-12-2 07:40
Education. Especially with all the new pilots we going to have after Christmas. Time to play coach.

ack! Christmas Mavic's i can't wait for more of the same questions NOT! lol
2017-12-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

rolling56 Posted at 2017-12-2 07:58
ack! Christmas Mavic's i can't wait for more of the same questions NOT! lol

I’m looking forward to the oops I crashed videos
2017-12-2
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

there needs to be more stickies for typical questions christmas mavic new fliers will have
2017-12-2
Use props
M.C. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

They'll be plenty of those accidents by Dec - Jan.
2017-12-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

The way I look at it is that every Mavic in a new owner's hands is a tiny bit more public acceptance of drones. Lots of new machines were once viewed with skepticism until their ownership and use became more widespread, and I don't think drones will be very different: we're just the early adopters. Cell phones have probably already killed more people than drones ever will, but nobody thinks twice about someone owning one now. And just as with cell phones, I imagine that laws will continue to evolve over time to nudge people towards using them more responsibly.

P.S. Yes, there will probably be lots of already-answered questions and "stupid" crashes, but there will also be posts from people who just want to share how excited they are about their new drone. Personally I like being reminded just how "magical" these machines are, because having flown a bit I think I tend to forget how much fun it really is.

2017-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules