How would you rate your Inspire 1 Repair?
1177 11 2015-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mountmotor
lvl.4

Australia

Hey guys...For those of you who got your Inspire 1 repaired...how would you rate the service? Were you happy with the reapair? Was everything fixed? What was the turnaround time?
2015-4-14
Use props
DrPhil
lvl.2

Norway

My inspire 1 had a problem with the camera. I sent it to the retailer and have not heard of it for 10 days. Hope it comes soon
2015-4-14
Use props
dlew21
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DrPhil Posted at 2015-4-14 23:26
My inspire 1 had a problem with the camera. I sent it to the retailer and have not heard of it for 1 ...

Good luck!!!  I have not heard anything from them until today (after two weeks) I called them.  I have been met with bitter and straight up mean resistance on their part.   It is amazingly frustrating.  
2015-4-14
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

On the 17th of this month DJI will have had my bird for a month. It is just now getting entered into the CHECK IN PROCESS whatever the hell that means. Dlew12, I am feeling your pain. The frustration level is enough to make you go mad. I know they hear it all day but that is there fault. They put themselves in this situation and even worse, don't seem to be making much of an effort to decrease the turnaround time of repairs and communications with there customers. All the money I make from flying this bird when I get it back will be to buy spare parts so that I NEVER EVER have to send it back to DJI. I really hope for their sake that things improve for them. They seem to have a great product, they just can not support it properly.
2015-4-14
Use props
Mistician
New

United States

I'm in the same boat as houston. DJI has had my drone for 25 days now at the LA repair facility. It took two weeks after being delivered for them to acknowledge that it had arrived. I'm currently waiting for it to be checked into the repair line. The most recent update I've received was 12 days ago when DJI sent me an email to inform me that my drone had arrived but is now on a wait-list to be added to a repair wait-list. The entire process has been painstakingly slow.
2015-4-14
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

Mountmotor.....I could say that this was a retorical quetion??
I am up to week five now and it has only just left oz for inspection. Nearly 2 weeks of trying to decide who was going to cover the postage!

Machine is destroyed due to "hardware failure" as noted on the flight logs yet replacement will not occurr until further inspection. Even though it is in pieces after uncrontrolled fly away, they are still saying that they will repair it, goodluck doing that DJI

"Surgery without any anesthetic would be a happier experience than this has been!!!"

This process has definitely taken my limted skills of being patient to a whole new level.
2015-4-14
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

Australia

Wolfman Posted at 2015-4-15 12:07
Mountmotor.....I could say that this was a retorical quetion??
I am up to week five now and it ha ...

Will you continue to fly it until the new firmware comes out or are you going to ground the Inspire 1 until it does? Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience
2015-4-14
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Australia

mountmotor Posted at 2015-4-15 13:37
Will you continue to fly it until the new firmware comes out or are you going to ground the Inspir ...

Cant fly it mountmotor - it is in pieces! A likely outcome though when it hits a solid object at full power. My issues started after the last firmware update. To that point, it was nothing short of perfect.

Sadly, I am still waiting for the bird to simply get sent back to Hong Kong for inspection before they will do anything. Please send more morphine to dull the pain!
2015-4-14
Use props
TheFlyGuy
lvl.2

Israel

My local dealer sent my camera to Dji USA 5 weeks ago!! The only information we have is that it arrived but the new camera replacement  still hasn't shipped out. 5 weeks to replace a defective camera so far and counting..
2015-4-14
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

Australia

Wolfman Posted at 2015-4-15 15:31
Cant fly it mountmotor - it is in pieces! A likely outcome though when it hits a solid object at f ...

Why are they sending it all the way to Hong Kong...If you are in the US it should be sent to Los Angeles? :/
2015-4-15
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Australia

mountmotor Posted at 2015-4-15 18:55
Why are they sending it all the way to Hong Kong...If you are in the US it should be sent to Los A ...

mountmotor, I am  in the land of Oz
2015-4-15
Use props
chrisfromalbany
lvl.2

United States

Have there been an updated on the status of these repairs.. Mine just past a week in repair center and still not checked in.
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules